Thread: Men of War: Vietnam, stuck in a mission, help to complete this

Men of War: Vietnam, stuck in a mission, help to complete this

I have downloaded Men of War: Vietnam and now I am playing this game and I am really enjoying this game as I enjoyed its previous versions. But, now I am not able to complete a mission where I have to demolish two weapon caches. Actually I have found one weapon cache and I have destroyed it also. But the problem is with the second weapon cache, because I am not able to find where it is therefore I really need anyone’s help to complete this mission. If anyone has played and completed this mission then he must had the idea about this mission. So, if you have completed this mission then please help me to find that weapon cache. Please, reply.

Re: Men of War: Vietnam, stuck in a mission, help to complete this

I think I have completed this mission before. And according to what I have remembered I will suggest you to explore all over the village also outside the fence. I think a weapon cache normally can be a big collection of ammo boxes or crates or something like that only. And therefore, I think they can be easily get visible and can be spot easily. You have just put little more effort. I think this may help you to complete this mission.

Yes, do exactly as said above and I want to add something here from my side about how can you know whether you are close to a suspected weapon cache or not. As I have noticed in this game when you will get near the weapon cache area then the yellow peasants in the around that region will normally turn aggressive towards you. And you can be damn sure that you are just close to the cache area if the villagers will start pointing rusty pistol on you. I think this will really help you to know whether the cache is near to you or not and hence will help you to find that weapon cache.

Thanks to both of you for taking interest in my problem and providing this solution. It really helped me. And your saying was right that the second weapon cache was in a bush close to the village.