Thread: Will there be an editor in Men of War: Vietnam?

Will there be an editor in Men of War: Vietnam?

Here I have a question about Men of War: Vietnam. I was just thinking about that will we see an editor in the Men of War: Vietnam? And if not then will we be able to export the new units to mow or mowas with any other way? I was just confused little about this therefore I thought I should post this question here, because you may have some idea about this. If you really have any idea about this, then please reply.

Re: Will there be an editor in Men of War: Vietnam?

As far as I know, there you will be able to see an editor. I think they should have keep the GEM in the new game, but I am not able to understand why they are not doing so. I they should understand the fact that the GEM is something which is really active since the Faces of War. So, I think they should include GEM in this Men of War: Vietnam. I hope they think about it and include it in this game.

I don’t know exactly about that, but it looks like that there is no editor. Yesterday I downloaded it and installed on my pc. And here I found that no editor is executable. And I am not able to launch the Men of War: Vietnam till now also. I have installed it but I have not got the key because it is yet not released.

If it is true that Men of War: Vietnam doesn’t have any editor and even not any mod support then I will have to say that it is really the closing stages of this enormous mow series. And 1 c should really think about it.

It is true that there is not any editor in Men of War: Vietnam, according to what I got to know from various sources. but you can do one thing is you will be able to import assets in the game by using Men of War1 or Men of War as an editor. In addition to that I have also heard that in Men of War: Vietnam, 1 c has allowed you to do non commercial modding. Hence they have given you this much flexibility. I think this is enough about what you wanted to know.

Thanks for providing this info. As you said that there is no editor, therefore I have to say that, It’s really a bad thing that there is no editor in Men of War: Vietnam. But as you said, that non commercial modding is allowed therefore I want to ask that what will be if the mod tab is removed?