Thread: Men Of War: Vietnam crashes while playing Multiplayer

Men Of War: Vietnam crashes while playing Multiplayer

Some days before I have installed Men Of War: Vietnam in my computer and after installing that game in my computer I have started facing problem while playing this game in multi player. Whenever I try to play the game in multiplayer at that time game goes out if sync and sometimes crashes. Now please tell me how to solve this issue?

Re: Men Of War: Vietnam crashes while playing Multiplayer

I have solution for this problem. to solve this problem you have to download the hotflix for this game which you will find on the internet and after downloading that install it and after that it will solve this de-sync problem of Men Of War: Vietnam game. try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

if you want to download the hotflix For the Standard Editions of the game then you can download this by clicking here DOWNLOAD . after that you have to install in your computer and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I was also facing the same problem with my game also and afar that I have also tried the same solution and then my problem get solved.

as you have said that I have to download the hotflix For the Standard Editions of the game and after referring that I have downloaded it by clicking on your given link and after that I zip file and please tell me steps to install it.

if you want to install the hotflix For the Standard Editions then you have to follow this steps. first you have to turn of the automatic update of the game. to do this you have to first go to the properties of the Men of War: Vietnam and after going in to the properties you have to select the update tab and after selecting the update tab you have to select the "Do not automatically update this game" option from the drop down menu and then click on the ok.

now after turning off the automatic update tab you have to open the hotflix file and then you have to extract that file in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\men of war – Vietnam and after that you have to start the game. now after that you will not any problem while playing Men Of War: Vietnam game in multiplayer.

if you get the same problem after that then let me know.

if you gt the same problem after that also then you have o uninstall the Men Of War: Vietnam from your computer completely and after uninstalling the game you have to install the Men Of War: Vietnam game again and check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

well after reading your solution I have first turned off the automatic updates of the game and after turning off the automatic updates of the game I have extract the hotflix in my game directory and then when I start the game at that time I didn’t get any problem. Thank you for helping me.