Thread: Gears of War 3 is the best game in Trilogy

Gears of War 3 is the best game in Trilogy

I have just started playing the Gears of War 3 game in Xbox 360 console. Although I had dumb bots barely on my squad & there were 4 players lying on the other squad. So I could manage to kill at least 30. I really love this game and I think that it is one of the best games in this sequel. I am very happy with this. I hope that soon there will be other version of game like for PC and PS3 lovers.

Re: Gears of War 3 is the best game in Trilogy

"Gears of War 1 and 2 both sold some 6 million copies. So when this game comes out and hopefully 8 or 10 million sold, it would be very foolish not to make a sequel. For the last game in the series, Epic Game will bring a story with a little more consistent than the first two Gears of War. Of course the story is like a good action movie moments with a little "cheesy", but you come out satisfied.

Introducing the new method "Beast", there is the possibility of ending the human race belong to the Locust army. The game is set as the clock and keeps the tension. Mode "Horde", a pioneer in the games' third person shooter ", brings dramatic improvements, such as the progressive destruction of the stage, the ability to purchase barricades and automatic weapons with points to help the player to remove one by one waves of enemies that threaten to end his life.

Gears of War 3 is a game giant. It not only offers stunning graphics, but it also offers 10 hours of single-player game and contains six different modes in multiplayer. You can play single player, Coop in "split screen", but with four of your friends online. It's really a good way to enjoy the story with friends. For multiplayer, all the previous games are back in force for the third game in addition to a new way "Beast Mode" This mode allows you to become a Locust and your goal is to penetrate the defenses of humans. In fact it is the Horde mode in reverse. Moreover, the Horde is still one of the most intense modes and the most exciting multiplayer mode. An addition this time is that after every ten rounds you have a round of Boss, which adds to the challenge.

With the action and the quality flag for absolute rule. So comes the end of the trilogy epic Gears of War, with an episode at the height of the greatest action titles of the generation. Lots of hours of entertainment, multiplayer impeccable, dramatic and powerful campaign ... More of the same? Sure, but who cares when it's so good. A must for a new game stretch in 2011 promises to be unmanageable in terms of major releases. "

Fans of "Gears of war" were complaining about the advantages of being a host, i.e. host a competitive multiplayer game (PVP). Now, Microsoft's online servers will give an end to this problem, making mediators normalize and standardize the rules for all, creating a perfect environment for competition and to really see who is capable of surviving the annihilation of the human race.

Compared to ps3, makes it almost impossible to run games of this type, from ps network connection is not good! So you know! Most titles have lag, and they that are ps2, ps3 has many errors, like you gta4 machine breaks down, and the lack of speed in graphics for multiplatform games, so it lacks many of these

The Beta of Gears of War 3 ended about a week and left us all with excellent taste, plus one or another story to tell. Microsoft recently sent a mailing to all Xbox LIVE members who participated in it, thanking them for their participation and, more than anything else help to achieve to make this a better game. This new-and last-mission occurs 18 months after the events at the end of GoW 2. Now all the survivors who can hold a gun in his arms must join the fight to save Sergeant Fenix humanity and prevent the Locust can get the Imulsion. But the great attraction of GoW from their first game has been online gameplay, taking thousands of fans around the world, positioning it as a new classic in the history of video games