Thread: Combat engineer medals in Gears of War 3

Combat engineer medals in Gears of War 3

Guys I don’t know what the is the problem here, well what I am saying is that talking about the gears of war 3 I am not receiving any kind of Combat engineer medals in it.. now I don’t know what can be the problem here please do let me know something about the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all, so that’s what I want to say here. I have 5+ fortifications in the game but still not getting the Combat engineer medals. So is there anyone who has got the medal then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. That’s what I want to say here.

Re: Combat engineer medals in Gears of War 3

Yes there is one method of which I am aware of and that is Respect for the Dead it will earn you 5 points. Now what it will do is that it can earn you more special weapons in it. that’s what I am saying here. so hope you do understand what I am saying here, if you are giving respect to the dad then you will be able to get access to Griffin's special weapons stash and how good is that. So that’s what I wanted to say here. hope you liked this suggestion that I have given here.

If you enter chapter 1 just ensure that you are not firing on any ash statues. If you have not fired on any of them, then you will be getting the achievements that’s for sure. So that’s what I want to say here, hope you have got the necessary information on the same, that’s what I want to say here.

When you are up in the tower to see griffin and when you enter the door just at the right hand side of the door you will be getting to see barred door, don’t do anything be quiet and stay out of the door. Wait for the woman to say something I don’t know what was the message, is but after hearing that message you will be getting the necessary achievements in it that’s what I feel. So hope you do understand what I am saying here. That’s it from my side for you.

Do not kill any kind of dead man that will be better for you that’s what I feel, so that’s what I want to say here. walking the griffin will also be better for you that’s what I am saying here. these are some fo the tips by which you would be able to score the achievements.

Ok thanks for telling me about all the ways of scoring the achievements seriously speaking the achievements were good for me that’s what I want to say here. this is what I want to say here, appreciate your efforts.