Thread: A foursome is a beautiful thing Gears of War 3

A foursome is a beautiful thing Gears of War 3

Hey guys what I am thinking is that don’t you think that the game gear war 3 is having the foursome and that is the best part of this game and it would be the only thing which would be increasing the popularity of this game? it has been really very nice and I have really liked this you guys tell me what’s it I really want to know about it that what other have been thinking so comment please?

Re: A foursome is a beautiful thing Gears of War 3

I hate everything because I have heard that my players have been removed from this and so I don’t think that anything in this game is better now until I would be getting my guys. I have been really liking to play with Tia and Kim and I am really missing them I hope they would be back in it in the next version.

It’s a common logic that such games have been always liked a lot and this has been really a nice competition between them which one is the best one. And in this game I have also liked the foursome and this has been really awesome characters. All of them have been working nicely and there are so many guys who have been fan of this game and have liked them so much. I think that they are really worth full and one thing what I would like to point out from your query is that; this is not the only thing which has been leading this game. This game already has so many thing in it that it would be really a fun when you start with this game. And specially the maps and the characters have been really awesome and they have been really working very nicely. And the maps are not lagging ever and then players don’t have bug what more is expected from the game.

Foursome is good but there is some problem with the developers and i don't know why they have been working around with the discarding the characters and all they should not have done that. I agree with the above posters. And i think that this would really drop there status down. May be they would have got the message till now and they would be bringing them back in the next patch but i really dint expected this from them.