Thread: skyrim or Dark souls

skyrim or Dark souls

I have been playing skyrim from long time and have found this game now Dark soul and saw the video it looks fine too so I want to ask which one would be better among them please suggest me? And if there would be someone who has been playing both of them games then it would be really nice please suggest me something about this?

Re: skyrim or Dark souls

My vote would be with the Dark souls I have been playing this game from long time thought and I think what you would be getting in this game that you would never find in the skyrim.

Offcourse what we have been getting in the Dark soul would never be found in the skyrim because they both are different game with different concept so I think that they both are just different among each other. And both of the game is fine. I mean that both of the game is fine and no problem with at all and you would really enjoy both of them very much.

I think that it is personally depending on the type you have been loving for and this is really a nice way to know which one is the best game and which one you need to go with. Its like you are the best one for yourself to know what type of game do you like and in which game you would be entertained the most and so I think according to that you can judge yourself that with what you have to go with and this is really important to get lost in all the games and get confused. There are so many games been launched each and every day and then you would really get confused in that so you really need to know that what do you want and which game play you would be liking.

I would be giving a simple comment over this that, if you have been playing this game I mean Skyrim from long time and you really like it then continue with it as there are more versions and all to come up now and the other thing is if you are bored of the story and the gameplay in this game and you need a change then you need to go with dark soul and I am sure you would be enjoying in both of them and this is really enjoyable and I think change is always good.

Cent percent Skyrim the story the graphic the character and the game feature is the best in this game and I don’t think that dark soul is anywhere around this and it would be every entertaining you as much as Skyrim would be doing it the awesome game and you can count it as one of the best games.

Dark soul for sure and i don't think that skyrim is having that better story and graphic whats the dark soul is having. Anyways other then this i would be saying a simple fact that i have been playing dark soul the most so i am saying that dark soul is better some one who would be playing Skyrim as above would be saying that Skyrim is better so it is one and the same that every one would be saying that there would be different view by each one of us and you would never know who is better so do what you like and as per as you are thinking assume that as right and enjoy the game.