Thread: Early players of Dark Souls been punished

Early players of Dark Souls been punished

Hey guys I have heard that the guys who had been found playing the game Dar soul has been punished? Is that true please telling them and is it a crime to play the game before been released? Suggest your opinion guys I really want a discussion over this which would be giving me a complete aidea about this so please share up your ideas.

Re: Early players of Dark Souls been punished

Well I haven’t heard about this till now but as you have been saying I think I need to search for it now. Anyways when you talk about this I think that they have been punishing there own guys for this because I can’t find any reason or any way how the game has been out before the release? There is no promotion and all of the games as of the movies have been done that there would be a pirated copy of the games. I can’t think of any ways how the game would be out before the official release this is just taking all of my brain so I think that they have been punishing their own guys for this they must be the only one who can be in this case of pirating the games and leaking it out isn’t it? And it has been always found that in all such cases the problem is been created by and then culprits are always the inner guys and so this has been a point of worry to all who have been victim by them and about this. Anyways that’s what my personal experience says and I think that it is the only fact.

Yap I think the same and off course such activities should be punished always all this is a real problem with the developers they have been working so hard to develop the game and how can anyone ruin all this just by pirating it and all that’s awesome that they have punished it.

I dont know i was just asking about this because i heard from somewhere that someone can give me games whcih would be releasing next month in very cheap prize so i was thinking that i should go with it or not. Thank god i asked about it too you guys and i dont know but may be one of them would be in contact with the game marketers who has been having the authority for marketing all the games CD in the Town and he would be doing some illegal activity anyways i don't want to get into it.