Thread: GTA4 and MW2 having worst story

GTA4 and MW2 having worst story

Hello guys I think that the GTA4 and MW2 having worst story is it true what do you think about this? Lets have a discussion about this and find out what each one of you have been thinking about it. As per as me they are having a worst story infact no story at all only the game has been stretched out so much.

Re: GTA4 and MW2 having worst story

I don’t think that though because I have been really a big fan of this game and I have been liking this game a lot and I really think that these games are just one of the best games and they have been working really nicely. The main thing what you have to look out with it is that they have been such a wvast game and still they are having no bugs and all with them isn’t that great? Why don’t you guys see out to the effort and the entertainment what that games have been giving why do you worry about the story and all this is really a boring question and I would never support this because I think this is not at all fine when you are getting a better entertainment by the developers and you stand out there to comment over them so I would never support these type of queries and I don’t think that any of the better game player would be looking out for it so better stop asking such queries and pointing out the developers for no reason.

Same here I have really enjoyed this game and when you are talking about the bugs and the entertainment then I would be saying that in both this cases it has bene better than many other games so I think that I would really enjoy with this game and would never stand up with any queries its just a awesome fun with this games.

That’s not true at all this is an awesome game and I don’t think that there is any game in comparative to GTA4 it is really awesome. I have loved this game very much and I think almost each and every player playing this game has liked this game a lot and it has been very fun when it was in the market and I have found number of players still playing this game and enjoy it and its just an awesome fun and you are so free to do anything and there are so less bugs in this game that’s fabulous.

It depends on what you want which games do you like what are your requirements in the games. So i think that this is different to each one of us and each one of us would be having different view so asking about the others view over this would make you more confuse so i think that you must decide what you are thinking about this and would stay with that itself thats better way to find the solution for your query