Thread: What’s your opinion regarding DLC

What’s your opinion regarding DLC

My personally feeling for the DLC is that they are crime and the real reason behind it has been earning money. Purposely splitting the game into "episodes" that should have been in the main disk? I have got this from the game like Splinter Cell, Halo 2, Ninja Gaiden and I feel like this is a crime what’s your opinion about this.

Re: What’s your opinion regarding DLC

I don’t think that this would be a crime because this is as per as the companies itself they have been doing this from longtime and I don’t think that they are having any problem with this I don’t know much about it but that’s what I am thinking.

I think that if they are worthy as you are paying then it is not at all a crime. And I don’t think that any of the DLC which we have been getting these days is actually of that quality. Now as is elder scrolls oblivion or some of the massive game with the nice package are having something we should be worthy and I have found bit helpful and I would be expecting something better than that. The next part of my thinking regarding this is the color schemes for the characters which have been the fighting games and the unlocking characters which have been already in the game. There are some of the small missions which has been released separately. But I don’t think that there was any need to come up with the map separately this shows it has been just to earn extra more than the game.

The best thing would be the developers should create them on their own. And I would be expecting them to compact it into a package and then just offer them into the single reasonable price and if they do this then it won’t be looking as a crime at all. And I don’t think that any one of the brands would be actually taking care about it.

Looking at the Situation as it has been running right now with the DLC, it seems like all this is an crime but if some policies would be changed or some of them would be added to it that would make things run fine.

I don’t know much about your query I mean about DLC as I haven’t paid much attention over it but I have been playing lots of game online and on pc also but haven’t thought about knowing about this word. Anyways apart all this I would say that nothing is crime over internet this days and everything has been done to earn more and more so I don’t think that we need to bother about whats wrong and whats right let them do their work and we would be doing what we want .