Thread: Stuck at attacking the bridge while playing Men of War: Vietnam

Stuck at attacking the bridge while playing Men of War: Vietnam

I have downloaded Men of War: Vietnam game and playing it right now. Till now, according to what I felt while playing this game, I have to say that this is one of the best real time strategy games that I have played till now. Now, I have completed two levels without any difficulty but now I am on third level and here I am not able to find a way so that I can attack the bridge, because, I tried many things but nothing is working, therefore I want someone’s help to do this. so, if anyone has completed this level then please help me to attack the bridge, by suggesting me a way to do this.

Re: Stuck at attacking the bridge while playing Men of War: Vietnam

I am also on same level and I am also stuck at the same situation, so if anyone could suggest that how can I attack the bridge then it would be really very nice. I am tired of trying different-different ways to complete this mission.

I have completed that level and I was also stuck at that mission but I finally succeeded to do that. Here is what I did. First I got my sniper and went to the edge of the nearest US guard post, I was on the left side of the two mortars. Then using the sniper, I killed the two US troops who were manning the mortars. Then I waited till the rest of the troops again manned the mortars and after that I killed them repeatedly till they stopped manning the mortars again. After that I sent the rest of my squad in to mop up on the side from where I was firing with my sniper. After that I turned the mortars on the further US guard post and to blow-up all of them. Then I sent one man to the center of the bridge to deal with it. When you will be completed with all this then you will have to protect the bridge from the attack. I think rest of the thing you can find by yourself, and therefore I am leaving that on you. I think this will be enough to help you completing that level.

Thanks for providing that solution, you don’t know how much I needed that solution, I think that will prove to be a helpful solution. I will surely try doing that as soon as I reach home.

I am trying to do what you said, but I am not able to find a right place to get position with my sniper. And from everywhere, I am getting killed. So, again I need some help from you. Please, reply.

Here I followed a little different way to complete that mission. I think you can try this way also. Here is what I did, I started attacking from the right, where you have noticed that there is little slope, I think. But then enemies started attacking me, and I was engaged in fighting with them. I covered myself using two rifle men so that if the enemies will get close to me then we can kill them. And to kill the enemies on the other side, I moved downwards and bombarded the enemies’ side with the help of mortars. That killed all the enemies who were there. This is how I cleared all of them. You can also give it a try.

Thanks for all your help for this. I was also stuck here, I was searching for help to do this then I saw this thread and saw your solutions. Then I tried, four times, to do what you suggested and then finally I got that bridge. But, now I have to face the counter-offensive of the enemies. I hope I can handle it easily.