Thread: Gear of War 3, after downloading title update, I have domination achievement unlocked but retro lancer is still locked

Gear of War 3, after downloading title update, I have domination achievement unlocked but retro lancer is still locked

I am playing Gear of War 3 and it is really a nice game. But, to add little more joy in this game, I downloaded the title update last night. After that when I started playing this game, I thought to go through all my weapon skins to check which are unlocked now. Then I found that the domination achievement is unlocked but the chrome retro lancer is still locked. I thought it should be unlocked now. Do any of you have any idea about, what should I do now to unlock this chrome retro lancer?

Re: Gear of War 3, after downloading title update, I have domination achievement unlocked but retro lancer is still locked

You said that you downloaded the title updated last night, right? Then I have to say you that retro lancer is actually unlocked, but you are not seeing that, because the game checks for unlocks only once a day, and hence you can see that as unlocked only by tomorrow. Therefore, I will suggest you to not to worry about that and just wait for that be shown as unlocked at least till tomorrow. I am sure it will be unlocked by tomorrow.

Re: Gear of War 3, after downloading title update, I have domination achievement unlocked but retro lancer is still locked

I forgot to mention above that I was having retro lancer achievement prior to booting the game. So, that makes me think that waiting till tomorrow also will not make any effect. But, I wish you are right and I be able to see retro lancer as unlocked.

He is right that, you will have to wait for at least tomorrow. And that’s also possible that you were having the achievements before you booted up game and not after that. In that case also, it is advisable to wait till tomorrow. And if you see that retro lancer is still locked even by tomorrow then I think that a matter of worry.

Yes, you were right, today I went through the weapon skins to check that whether the retro lancer is unlocked or it is still locked, then I found that now the retro lancet has been unlocked now. Thanks for your suggestion.