Thread: Most topical list of addition to your Gears collection

Most topical list of addition to your Gears collection

I have the ‘Gear of War 3’ for my Xbox 360. So I want to know about the extra addition to this collection for the ear of war, so if you guys know any extra addition from the Gears Collection then please reply your information, any idea from your side will be appreciated.

Re: Most topical list of addition to your Gears collection

There are the various collection and addition for the Gear of War; I have purchased this collection two from the collection the first one is Theron Guard, and the other is masked Locust Drone. But there are the various addition in Gears collection.

The Skorge is the new bigger badder which is consider to be more hard then for the replacement for Raam. However I have discovered that the Raam is the better but however it is easy to defeat the Skorge then the Raam. So I can say that the Raam is still king for the badass of Gears of War.

There are the collections for the Gear of War that you can order any one of them, but I suggest to order either ‘RAAM VS Kim’, or you can go for ‘Marcus Chainsawing A Locust’, there are also the set for Locust Hive. There are the other options that you can place the order for ‘beast rider at forbidden planet in Manchester’. And other then this epic weapon skin pack, liquid metal, season pass, crimson omen lancer, all gold weapons, all flaming weapons, infected omen weapons, cole train, adam fenix, mech baird, com dom, savage grenadier elite, EPIC EDITION .

I have made the collection for ‘flame grenadier’. But my finally collection will go to end if I’m able to get jace and trs exclusives.

I own have RAAM vs KIM because this pack is of great value in the market, but you also have the better option as per your wishes. The different addition are so much there that you not able to select the best one among them. Few of them I want to share with you, cole train, season pass, epic weapon skin pack, adam fenix, savage grenadier elite and there are many more addition for the Gear of War.

From among the smash hits there are two of the brands that come in bright, new Gears of War figures and also NECA also able to bring heroic COG soldier Lt. Kim, and finally end the boss. Game accurate accessories include Troika, Lancer, and Knife.

I have the Gears of War 1 Collector’s Edition and tin box, this is the best according to me else you will get confused among the Addition for this Gear of War 3. The best from the collection liquid metal, Troika, Lancer, flame grenadier, beast rider at forbidden planet in Manchester etc.