Thread: Why Soldiers: Heroes of World War 2 players don’t like Men of War: Vietnam

Why Soldiers: Heroes of World War 2 players don’t like Men of War: Vietnam

I play the first mission NV (hard) getting his ass kicked, steady savings, look at the main missions over the shooting down of Huey, the love of "M79" love "M134", hatred of trees, love the little square, a lot of enemies, plenty of time to think (so far), very changeable. I can see if you start with the Memory of the World that this game cannot be for you, but if you started playing SHoWW2 and you like that, do not understand why you hate this game. I do know that this game has problems, problems that are believed to be already fixed, but I play for fun, this game offers me. I like.

Re: Why Soldiers: Heroes of World War 2 players don’t like Men of War: Vietnam

I feel the similar way; the trouble is the new players who start the assault squad who not at all played the other series of this game, so you do not know any better. I followed the series since 2005 and campaigned for a player that let you play on that side is the part I like best, for me it was a total assault squad disappointed by the lack of good single player campaign that has the series for so long. 1c I am happy that we do not forget who played the series for so long because it gives the red tide and now the men of the Vietnam War, a sort condemned Men of War Heroes.

Assault Squad i just recovered its skirmish mode, which I thought was missing in previous releases, but usually I prefer a good single player campaign on the confrontation, cooperative and competitive MP.

I really enjoyed Vietnam, yes it's hard, but it makes you think about what they are doing. And the traps are a good addition. As for people saying that it is very difficult to see and all I think is a great representation of a jungle of weeds and forces you to see just what men can see. I have not heard of "Heroes Condemned" may have to look at that.

I could not agree more with OP. When you post on the forum began to complain of difficulty 1C MOWV thought was gone for the top end of a franchise known for its game and exhausting. However, after playing VC mission first, I realized that these views most likely came from inexperienced players are not familiar with the franchise. As a veteran of the series since SHoWW II, this easily beat the level of w / o break into a cold sweat. Let's see how I fare in the remainder. I'm not worried, though. Regarding the second complaint often raised: to have followed closely the development of the game, he had always expected level of squad command-style missions, not the scene of great battles. In fact, it reminds me of the series MOWV less known second title: Silent Heroes: Elite Troops of World War II.

Either that, or players who are accustomed to men of war and Assault Squadron launched dozens of units and vehicles against the enemy. Game description always said - from the beginning - that the players would be in control of a small team of U.S. special operations and a small squadron of Soviet advisers and officials from North Vietnam.

It was obvious that the game would be on the operations of small-scale armies, not large conventional offensive. I guess people do not read the descriptions of other products. I never thought of holding my ground I just made my way through the jungle. I know the level of repeat soon. Heroes also condemned it looks pretty good, I think the story that sounds incredible, really enjoyed the level of Men of War Criminal and cannot wait to get some more!