Thread: How to Rank up and unlock the things in Gear of War 3

How to Rank up and unlock the things in Gear of War 3

Recently I have purchase the Gear of War 3, I like to play this very much and have very much interested to know more about this new release, so I want to know is there any chances to Rank Up or to Unlock the Things in private matches. Or there are some tricks to unlock anything as I am new to this Gear of War 3, so I don’t have more information on this, I have search for the various sites to know such things for unlocking the things but however not satisfied, so if you guys have any information to Rank Up and to Unlock the things then please suggest your information.

Re: How to Rank up and unlock the things in Gear of War 3

So first of all I want to inform you that, ‘Gear of War 3’ is just not the separate ranking system. We can’t just make the separate ranking for the private matches. And also don’t expect the outcome from the XP is going to be the big.

According to the experience the XP is the Tiny, same as that you have to play 400-800 matches and maximum bot should be killing with the range if 40 odd kill. Accordingly I can say that it may take almost all the time and even it is pointless. It is pointless to boost the XP, because the amount is too small for that.

You can simply try to boost for the ribbons and medals, it doesn’t matter that all the bots are very credulous. And also such things are very difficult to do or believe then according I can say that there is the waste for your time to do this or to try this. However it is simple to earn the points in the public matches, and also the trick is that you can arrange the group matches with the bunch of the friends.

There are the possibilities that you can unlock the things in the public matches, since I have played the game and I have experience that the selected types of matches have the feature for unlocking the things including the weapons and even to unlock the skins and also you can unlock the character similar to them.

In order to rank up in ‘Gear of War 3’ you have win continuously 3 games in the rows without losing. This is only possible if you are the being top on the rank out of three that your team member, try to be the first among your team member. And try to win the matches since winning make it possible to rank up easily. And if you fail to do this then you are drop down in the rank.

Even I also have heard that if you want to be the top of the rank on the leader boards, then playing only the same type will not let you to the rank top. So you have to play those game types where you are at the lower rank. And try to rank top over there game type, if you have finished that then move to another type with the same type for getting the top rank over all the team member, by doing this you can make your rank up.