Thread: Wingman is ruined by Sawed off shotgun in gear of war 3

Wingman is ruined by Sawed off shotgun in gear of war 3

I play this game quite often. I think that sawed off is pretty balanced but there are actual players who are making the mode boring. I think that sawed off has really ruined the wingman. It has slowed the mode very much. I think wingman is a boring mode now and I am sure that no noob is going to play. Sawed off is pretty balanced now, but it's the actual PLAYERS who are making the mode boring. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated thank you in advance.

Re: Wingman is ruined by Sawed off shotgun in gear of war 3

I agree that sawed off is quite annoying. I have been playing this game. Sawed off is quite annoying especially when it is down to execution. The most annoying and I dislike is they charge at us and one shot us.

I would say that keep rolling and shoot simultaneously while you roll. All you have to do is keep rolling backwards and shooting simultaneously when you roll. They will back off once you roll back away from them and they are not smart to pull out their AR or pistol, so you should get two shots on them before they switch weapons.

I am actually a big fan of wingman. I have played about 10 games. Now I have decided that I am not going to play again because it is unplayable. I think that sawed off has destroyed it.

Well I would say that yes I have played this game but I didn’t like this game at all. I liked the gear of wars 2 and there were many updates. I think here developers are not finding any need of doing that. The wingman thing has been destroyed which is really annoying. This is very sad. There were many updates in gear of wars 2. I have heard that this best epic game ever but I felt it little weird.