Thread: Flaming Retro in Gear of War 3

Flaming Retro in Gear of War 3

I have all the unlockables, paid, and DLC preorder. I'm pretty sure that the retro-fire was not included in any of them, last time I checked I had it and nobody knew how. Well, I was changing skins today and I thought the retro on fire, anyone know how?

Re: Flaming Retro in Gear of War 3

Yes I have it too, I and my friends called this film statistics \ gears. kill or something and now we all have an exclamation point on our menu of the tape, but there is a new tape to go to make it go away soon after the fire retro gun appeared on our list of skins, perhaps the weird random tape had something to do with what we still have no idea what the film even came into existence.

When did you get it I have mine unlocked today after the second achieved in GOW3? I'm not sure what he did though. Of course, during the campaign that was using a Lancer and a time of retro and a shift to retro lancer and reload immediately, he / bugs me lancer ammo capacity of the doubt retro, it was though.

To be fair, if those people who accidentally releases the team gold five-year war for five games instead of five events to stay with her gold piece that has to be with my retro on fire. It's driving me crazy with all the time. No checks to see if I have the retro-fire, I do not use the weapon tbh broke the hammer is too awesome to use anything else!

Funny, I was about to make a thread asking the same question, because this happened to me. I'm not complaining, though, I dig the retro-fire.