Thread: Free points in Gear of War 3

Free points in Gear of War 3

Yesterday I went to my friends home , my friends and me both are very much interested in playing the game, and we have all the collection for the Gear Of War, so my friend told me that he has receive the Free Points From Microsoft at about $2.00 value, so is that possible in Gear Of War 3 to get the free points , if it is possible then how can I get those point, or there is any tricks or something , please help me out since I’m very confused about this free points.

Re: Free points in Gear of War 3

There might be there is the chances of getting the free points, if it is there then this is benefits for the player to buy the new skins and the season passes. So may be there something related to this so you try to play the game without losing any level or perform the best of best, and if there is something related to the free points then you will get, so for this you have to check the mail.

There might you get the free points but if we talk about the skins and other things then they make the charges for that. Since there is nothing skin that are free, you have to spend something towards getting the skins.

According to my suggestion you will not going to get any free rewards, it may be some network issue, or it can be for the promotion purpose. So for the point there is normal rule you have to follow that you have to play the game if you want to get the point, you have to get the Reach or you have to get the end of the map pack to get the point. Since all of my friends who have reach up to the destiny got the point.

Just want to say that there is no such free point in gear Of War, so if you get some point or something related to that then make sure that it is the spam.

There are the simple way to get the points by playing the game and completing the stage without dying. As you play the game perfectly then there is the chances to get the point free from the Microsoft but for this you have to play that Gear of War perfectly. You have to play and support your team. Don’t waste the canon and try to complete the level with the low quality weapon so that your point remains safe. And the additional point will add to that point and make the max point to use.