Thread: Servers in Gear of War 3

Servers in Gear of War 3

Hi guys one new question about this game. And it is about the server of this game. I want some information about the server of this game. I am totally noob within this. So my question is, is Any 1 else belief the servers are starting toward be rubbish through shots. Earlier than you articulate whatever thing my connection superior and I'm resting on a 100 mb.

Re: Servers in Gear of War 3

Yea I been shooting kids within the back with the gnasher were I supposed to and they presently express amusement it off turned surrounding and blasted me out. Not occurrence all the time however I'm preliminary to believe the servers are in excess of flowing or somewhat to basis that.

Surely not just for you? Proven to speed I-net? I heard there were dedicated servers out there and only experienced and heard positive things about the servers. I've never seen a good online game before. It seemed a little dangerous today when I played against Tuesday. I was caught up in things, the movement was a little slow, and my photos were not always recorded. There were people running through my lancer bullets DBS only me.

I am praying that somewhat is mistaken through dedicated servers, and It played similar to garbage for the last hour. I had to go down. In a game, it was obvious who was to host the type of hadtons kills and Koth low as 35 in the Old City, where everyone had about 15 to 20 deaths. I had to sign. I approached him from behind, cut a foot away and did nothing. I really hope you are just temporarily down for some reason. Moreover, the number of people playing seems rather disappointing. For a game that had 2 million worldwide pre-orders, to perceive less than 100,000 people playing online seems appealing bad. Are the numbers actually accurate?

Ridiculous figures I have seen, as I expected. When Halo 3 has fallen, there were about a million people. Same with Call of Duty. I have not seen anywhere near those numbers. But I've also heard that those figures were not even close to being correct, as people continue to have servers that people are playing 0 atm Horde. I doubt very much.

I live within the south of the UK and I comprise a lot of friends online playing this and everyone was experiencing the same thing, Gnasher shots to knock down a mile away and lancer 4 shots a game and I was filled with red, compared the first night is like night and day, really hope it's also a server problem and can be fixed.