Thread: Gears of war 3 is a perfect game and so nothing should be changed

Gears of war 3 is a perfect game and so nothing should be changed

I have an xbox 360 at home and I like playing games on it. Yesterday I got gears of war 3 game. I came late at home and so I decided that I will play only one single game. I started playing and played for some time. I really liked this game and I would personally suggest that there shouldn’t be any updates like there were in the gears of war 2 games. I would say that don’t succumb to the whiners. I would like if the developers show testicular fortitude epic and stand by their product without any change. I think that this game is the best game ever. I would like to know what other’s feel about this. Any suggestions or discussions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Gears of war 3 is a perfect game and so nothing should be changed

I completely agree with you that this game is the best. I have played this game and I have felt that this game doesn’t need any change. It is just a perfect game. I agree that there were few updates in gear of wars 2 but I don’t think that we should have it in this. I would say that please don't let the whiners chase you.

I agree totally for whatever you have said in the query post. In thought the change to the retro would be useless but I like the mule kick which is there to the hipfire. I think that this is pretty good. I like it so much that I have not tried the lancer or the bds. I think that this is the best and perfect epic game that we could have had. I would say that the developers have done a great job here.

Well I haven’t played this game yet. Except I have heard a lot about this game. I would like to say is that, if this game is anything like beta game then please don’t change it. I have heard that there isn’t much weapon tweaking tough. Thank you

Well I have played this game and I must that this is a good epic game. I don’t see personally that any change is required. I agree with most of the part. But I would say that it would be better if the developers add ribbon sound. It should come when I complete a triple kill, hat trick, superman or Oscar mike. I think this would sound much better. Also I think that it would have been better if execution and warzone had 5 rounds. I think the game finishes very early and it is too short.

Yes I have played this game and I agree with you all on all parts except I think that the lancer needs to be really strong at range and that of 30m plus.

I have played this game and in fact I have played many games. I am a game freak. I know that this game is nice but I would not say that this game is like the following games:
    • First to 3 Warzone/Execution
    • Man-up rule for Warzone/Execution
    • Slight SOS problems still
    • Sandbar and Overpass
    • Host pause in private matches
    • Weapons swap messing up in private matches
    • Ink still weak

Well I would say that yes I have played this game but I didn’t like this game at all. The wingman thing has been destroyed which is really annoying. This is very sad. There were many updates in gear of wars 2. I have heard that this best epic game ever but I felt it little weird.