Thread: Character switching to default character In Gear of War 3

Character switching to default character In Gear of War 3

Hello guys I found something weird with this game. Yesterday I was playing this game at that moment infrequently my character will switch back on the way to Marcus and Drone without my permission don’t know how it’s happening but Its really annoying for me. So if you guys have any information about it then please share it with me. So it will help me to set it as per my requirements.

Re: Character switching to default character In Gear of War 3

If you are hopping in a match within progress, this will come about it will stack a Marcus or Drone character, however subsequent to that match, it supposed to load your favored character. Is this taking place among maps subsequent to you before joined? Please tell me about it so it’s helpful for me to answer you if it’s possible for me.

Hello I am having this similar problem on the Beta. They thought they would repair it although evidently they did not. I become aware of it was happening at what time I jumped within, however after that it started happening within repeated matches. So you have any idea about it. I am sure that you will help me to solve this issue as well.

It is through devise. It will be similar to that in favor of your initial match (Quick Match merely) if nobody else within the game has your character for the reason that the game didn't load it commencing the start for each person. If you wait within the game and don't go away, at what time the next game starts, your character will load. Another time, this is not a glitch; it is through design for the reason that it can't load the character to everybody else's screen within the middle of a game. It essentially pops up within game and says "Your favored character will be obtainable subsequent to this match."