Thread: Is there any mission in Men of War: Vietnam where cap points for money

Is there any mission in Men of War: Vietnam where cap points for money

Anyone have any idea about this? Anybody got a mission to cover the points for $ $ $ spend it on additional units like the infantry or tanks? I like the missions over than 5 people sneak across the map auto-save after every kill and kill 125 of infantry missions undetected Type. So if you have. In general, however, I must say I'm a little disappointed with this game MOW, there are only about five units of the 2 sides (No, do not take into account a guy with an AK 47 different then a guy with a mosin unit wise) and the assault squad missions were my favorite kind.

Re: Is there any mission in Men of War: Vietnam where cap points for money

As campaigns go, really is not much support. You may have a mission that gives a pair of runs pump light or helicopter missile attacks, but that's all. It was one of the missions of the U.S., cannot remember the name, they were able to call up to two M48 and some infants. However, you will not see the missions that offer dozens of vehicles and platoons of reserve soldiers. So far, all the attention in this game title has been small-unit combat tactics. So to utilize small teams of greatly skilled forces, with the objectives focused additional on stealth. This became obvious previously in the game descriptions and previews of a lot before the game was released. That is given a rifle suppressed in each mission is also a fairly large sample.

This is the trouble with the game. If you are like me who started Assault Squadron, which was more of spamming against killing units to take their goal. Now it's more of morphine hoarding and ensures that a man must not pass on in a blink of an eye it occurs so frequently that it about becomes comical. TLDR they necessitate to make a skirmish mode.

To be fair that's your opinion and not that bad, but that's because you started with Assault Squadron, many of the other games are a bit more of a challenge in which troops are limited. To be honest, I prefer to ask for reinforcements. I wish I knew exactly what I have and what I can realistically achieve. Say a mission with just 10 men, may in fact storm MG bunker and grab the gun. No. In Assault Squad I can just save up points for a large toy and obliterate the MG bunker. I like having to work with what I have, not only be able to call in extra stuff.

I made a ritual mission with strengthening button so with editor it's feasible.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but squad-based missions such as Vietnam have always been a big part of the series. Soldiers: Heroes of WWII and Faces of War focused almost exclusively on small-scale operations. Men of War and Red Tide as well had a great percentage of stealth based missions. What on bonus missions which approach with the special edition.