Thread: Some disappointment with Men of War: Vietnam

Some disappointment with Men of War: Vietnam

First, that is technically what I expected. A typical man of war games: missions extremely resistant SP (), the worst voice acting ever (Yes, do not worry - it was even worse) and the missions are unpredictable and very fun for me as it always have been. But here begins my review, I try to keep it constructive. First, this costs 30 €. For 30 €, we have 10 single player missions which are not even mainly long. I truly probable much longer missions for this money! I am just through the campaign Vietnamese and I can only say: if U.S. campaign is not at least twice as long, not worth the money.

Re: Some disappointment with Men of War: Vietnam

I am a big fan of the Memory of the World. I was looking forward to this and pre-paid immediately. I can only say: I lost faith in you and I am disappointed. Completely disappointed. I am confident that support will be dropped, nothing will be improved at all and there we are. Ten new missions Memory of the World with a dozen new cars and maybe two dozen new small arms. For the price of all of the Memory of the World game.

While I attempted MP, it put to LAN, I could just choose the unique WW2 MOW nations, of which some USSR/US infantry would work, the whole thing else caused a CTD while attempting to purchase that unit.

I liked the game up to now a lot. Super firm, but fun. I failed to obliterate a huey in the first campaign mission and their rockets are firing later than me. And 2.1 hours I played the first mission and remain a task to achieve, so it is not so short. I as well saw the church AI withdraws earlier than attacking again from hideouts in a few more backup arrived. Nice detail.

It sounds like this is just a rebadged / MOW retextured usual game with new 3D models, but in the jungle / Vietnam Theater, and lacking any upgradings to the game and / or news. Thus, highly assume that many of today's game glitches and errors discomfort and experience in other MOW number is not fixed and probably no new features has not been introduced. So if two men were working on this, no wonder it took so long, probably one of them was making new 3D models and other painted textures. I am an unconditional fan MOW and now when I read this topic I am very disappointed to hear how much potential this game has very neglected by their developers.

What is the point of this game with absolutely "NO" new features? Why not make anything, why not correct the mistakes of previous games? If you do not want to do, why remove the last good features?

Where is beautifully designed and exciting missions, detailed maps, mod support, publisher of maps, huge scale battles? Why we cannot even utilize this shit helicopters? All I see in this game is many of trees, the enemy AI strange as constantly, dozens of opponent soldiers and a small squad of soldiers who usually gives a headache to care for children.

I could not try multiplayer features yet. (I am having some problems starting the game and screen multiplayer. Just check the game files, has begun to download two of them again.), But I hope there is something new my money's worth. The multiplayer modes are fun and I hope that other missions are not as disagreeable as the first. Or be the last time I mislaid my money in this series. It makes me pale that I bought the similar game 4 times with no improvement in the game engine.

I enjoyed the last games in reality much of this series, I was looking for something like this for a long time. But this game is pretty disappointing. Men of War: Vietnam should have been a mod made by the players, not a game that is $40.

I have been reading the comments in two forums, most bad. I did a brief account of not buying this game. It was not until I read "Wait until the tray is in negotiation" that I knew I wanted this game. Then I read "I am let down 1C!” Micromancer has all the too valid points, but I'm not going to stop purchasing this game. I have all the games from my preferred SHoWW2 and I think World War 2 RTS games. The day you stop making new games Memory of the World will be a sad day for me. I just hope that my continued support (and with the support of others), Dev continue trying to do better and better games Memory of the World for the future.

Play against the AI in multiplayer maps, that the skirmishes are fun, and hell seem difficult, even with the editor to change things, but I'd rather play against the AI on the map I think it's 4v4 instead of playing against human players.

I think one of the significant lackings Vietnam and AS is that distinct COH or any other strategy game World War 2 or otherwise, there is no alternative to play a multiplayer battle against AI, I am not a player in line, my internet wedges, 2 I easily get frustrated with the other players because I'm a defensive player and spend hours building a possible violation of the defensive line and I will be invaded from the beginning because of this, I like to play beside the AI, if Black Ops can have an AI for combat training, why I cannot have an MOW for the similar intention. Other than that, I am frightened with MOW AS, Vietnam is a displeasure, I waited and waited, and while the first thing I played was killed off 3 1 / 2 minutes on the simplest complexity, not to let somewhat like I slow down, but after that I utilized the little cheat to unlock all levels and all were as tough, aesthetically pleasing.