Thread: Stuck on Attacking the bridge in Men of War: Vietnam

Stuck on Attacking the bridge in Men of War: Vietnam

Anyone have any idea about this? I am currently on third level and I am stuck on attacking the bridge. Its really won’t work in my case. So please if anyone has any idea about his than provide me.

Re: Stuck on Attacking the bridge in Men of War: Vietnam

Get your sniper and guard the flank of the nearest U.S. post office, wants to be on the left side of the 2 mortars. The maximum range sniper (69m) and then killing two U.S. soldiers mortar man. Wait until the other U.S. troops maintaining the mortars and kill them, repeat until you stop trying to man the mortars. Then send the rest of his team to clean up on the same side as the sniper was shooting from. Once you have cleaned, turn mortars at the other guard post and the U.S. beat up. A man walking in the middle of the bridge to control. Then the bridge will have to defend the attacks, but how do I leave up to you.

I just can't look to discover the correct spot to position my sniper. I keep getting shot.

I attacked from the right, where there is a slight slope I think. Enemies fought for me to participate and I was kidnapping, I used 2 handles to cover myself, so if they did come kill them. As for killing people on the other hand, download and use mortars to bombard him, this should get rid of all its troops from there, or at least enough that the sniper can pick off the end. Just be careful because I think there's a barrel that can drop more people trapped in the small section with two mortars, when this happened I had a skin of the man behind the sandbag bunker and in the counterattack that was very useful to throw grenades and pick the enemies ahead.

I have to endure the counter attack. I think it's just many of fortune, so I will have to keep attempting. I establish having the majority of your men on the far end and like 1 guy hiding on the near end + the AI made it sort of simple.