Thread: How Steam work with Men of War: Vietnam

How Steam work with Men of War: Vietnam

From what I read, the Assault Brigade would be activated via Steam, although they had bought (I could not because they have acquired through Steam anyway). My question is how it will work with Vietnam. How do people who purchased the standard version of the update to just Steam edition. Vietnam can as well be triggered via Steam. GetGames Word is that the keys cannot be started via Steam. So how accurately are the owners of the standard edition of steam not supposed to upgrade or acquire any DLC next one could be released.

Re: How Steam work with Men of War: Vietnam

According to a steam message all versions of the game must be activated on Steam so that everyone can buy DLC steam. Is there anyone here who has bought the game off steam but managed to activate it via Steam? According to GetGames not work a while ago, but could have been due to the general confusion in steam on the CD keys for the game.

One of my friends got GetGames and is not started via Steam. In addition there is no place for it to download the latest patch so you cannot do multiplayer.

I wish to solve this trouble. Sneaksie I said that we report today, but has not said much. I wonder if tomorrow will be better. I guess I really do not know until Thursday, which is about a week after release. I received a supportive response to the question 1C steam activation of non-Steam editions of the game. It seems that it is functioning on a deal with digital distributors which should permit the majority users to activate your copy through Steam. It will take some more days, and could be selective as a few digital distributions do not. I do not know when and how you will be notified if an input or official news will be published, as was the case with the Assault Squad. It might be until digital distributors.

Steam Activation should work now. If you have any problems please send the name of the store where you purchased the game. The Steam version does not say, and when I see the update package on Steam does not say that he already possesses.