Thread: New missions in Men of War: Vietnam

New missions in Men of War: Vietnam

The mission included helicopters and already has a few tanks and many soldiers. In connection with the original MOW: V. It is played on the U.S. side, the struggle against endless waves of Viet Cong infantry. Trying to capture a hill to defend, and an enemy base to finish in another part of the map as well. This mission is based on a somewhat modified edition of the unique map for the first time this season the Vietcong.

Re: New missions in Men of War: Vietnam

You made a SP mission and be revealed the "No Mod" for MOW: V! You must have obtained the Editor to work. This is going to be entertaining!

That almost saved the game for me. I was very excited and after the game until the release after that I have to play for 1 hour and haven’t really played since then. I was hoping Assault Brigade in an environment of Vietnam and was very upset and I regretted my purchase. This mission of yours shows what can be done and I'm digging this game! The mission was like the shootings I was expecting.

I know that many people felt the same about the original MOW: V missions, that are why he rushed to release this with a single map, change the file options set in its documents that came with the mission. Duplicate the file "mods" folder in Vietnam Men of War. You do not have a "mods" tab in the assortment MOWV Assault, the mission will be displayed in the campaign menu at the bottom called "the smell of napalm."

I managed to work in any game: MOW, and MOWV MOWAS, but the problem is the editor: I can implement all the normal and the load on your map, but I have no new drive in it and I can’t burden of the mission for the map, I place the "vnewmission" folder within two MOWAS MOW and "mods" folder and it toils good, but no novel units in the editor. Did I do something incorrect (I observe your editor Force10 have units, but you can load new maps, copy only the "vnewmission" folder or something else?)

Would you be so kind and sent me you’re packed editor for Men of War Vietnam because I cannot make it myself. All the time I obtain an error.

This mod is for MOW: V is the active use of V, if you are trying to open it in MOW or AS, regardless of adequate records of the herd V files then what you describe will happen, will open the map editor lacking all the assets cannot discover. I have not a full editor, I utilized an additional technique, I imported all the assets to the folder manually V MOW / editor and e1/e2/e3.pak game.pak ' s and the texture pack, and above the need to modify some files to define some models and make other changes to the files of the harvest, and to make it short I'll have to send the entire folder to MOW the man who should have made notes while I was doing, not that complicated, but remember too many details to hand.

I utilized the way in the sticky, and I mean being able to create my own missions by loading the official maps. I've never tried to load the men of the peacekeeping mission in the editor. A new map looks great! I know what kind of thrown out the first map is fast and fantastic. If there was a negative point about it is that there are thousands of units and push my machine to the limit.

I average around mid 30's with all the best and that is not bad. I guess I'm wondering if future maps will have more units in the field at once. It can be difficult for most people to run unless they have a platform of bleeding-edge. Do not GEM editor know very well, but maybe they have more generating units after some have had the chance to die? I'm getting less than 20 fps (MAX at all). Just do not understand, is the same with MoWAS. Memory of the World, NTW, ETW, and MoWV. I'm getting low fps, but my game is played great for me, and I am all the time playing with tweaks. I have the conflicting trouble, I was thinking of regulating the delay time for the opponent AI goes faster.

In the missions of my regular stock is a solid 60 FPS with v-sync on. Just wanted to say the men of the peacekeeping mission have a lot to the action chugs at certain times. Action is not too bad, just hard to implement.