Thread: getting Hardware I/o Error D:\autorun Bmp while installing NBA live 07

getting Hardware I/o Error D:\autorun Bmp while installing NBA live 07

Hello friends I am trying to install the nba live 07 from its DVD. when I insert that DVD in my DVD ROM and open the DVD and when I double click on the autorun file to install the game at that time I get "d:\autorun is not a valid win32 application. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue. is there anything wrong with my DVD.

re: getting Hardware I/o Error D:\autorun Bmp while installing NBA live 07

I have gone through your problem and I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by trying to install the game from the setup file instead f trying to install it using autorun file. To install it from the setup file you have to first right click on the start menu and after that you have to click on the explore and after that you have to click on your DVD drive from the left pane which called as folder tree. now you will see all the files and folders from your DVD. now you have to locate the setup file and double click on that file. after doing that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know you will not get the same problem.

if you have installed this game previously in your computer then you have to first make sure that you have uninstalled the game properly. You have to also check none of the folder is still exist in the program files where normally all the things gets installed. I hope with the help of this solution you will be able to solve this problem. first try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

try the game DVD in different computer and after that check whether same problem occurs or not. if you get the same problem after that then problem is with your DVD only and if DVD worked file with other computer then problem is with your system only.

I have tried to install the game by doing right click on the start menu and after running the setup file and after that it gets installed properly. thank you for helping me fix ing my problem. I really appreciate your help.