Thread: maps of Gears of War 3

maps of Gears of War 3

Need some discussion about the maps in the gears of war 3, is there any changes and all in the maps please discuss about it over here and tell me if you know any thing new about it and you can say anything about it over here. Hope you all would be replying it quickly I am planning to buy it in some days.

Re: maps of Gears of War 3

After reading your question what I can think of the first thing is that why you want to know about it when you are about to get the game in some days get it and you would know everything in detail and you would be able to play them and this would be the best thing what you can do to have a true and the best detail about the map don’t you think that.

Hello guys I am having the confirmed list for this game and I hope this is not wrong or have been planned to change, I have got this from the Gear of wars 3 site and think it has been update by the moderator only so I think this should not be a wrong list and the list is like :

Checkout
    Drydock
    Gridlock
    Hotel
    Mercy
    Old Town
    Overpass
    Sandbar
    Thrashball
    Trenches

Hope it remains the same.

I have also found the same thing and I have found 2 maps which is not confirmed and they are Rustlung,
    Azura all the maps has been looking out really very nice and they are really awesome I am just excited to play them.

I can show you 4 maps images which is my best maps and I have found there images:
    • Checkout
    • Drydock
    • Mercy
    • Sandbar
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ya i have also found about this maps i was really expecting some good and new maps which would be really interesting and which would be really a nice deal. I am really waiting to play this new game i am sure that once the game is into the PC i would be surely getting more maps in it and they must have some better map which would be really a fun and i would be saying one of the most important thing what i want in the map is they should never lag.