Thread: Gear of wars 3: Commando Dom

Gear of wars 3: Commando Dom

Hello guys don’t you think that this guy Commando Dom is a new guy in this game and he looks a cool guy and would be a nice change for the tai and kim who has been taken out of this version place your comments over here guys hope you would have a nice discussion over here now.

Re: Gear of wars 3: Commando Dom

Definitely he is looking really cool and I am just waiting for the game to be in my xbox and play with them and I hope that he is as better as both of the other guys because I have been the fan of those guys who have been eliminated and I want some1 who would be as smart as them if that would happen then I would feel really lucky because I am in real search of a tough guy.

Same here and there are lot many of us who have been waiting for the same thing and I think that he is much more stronger and having better skills then those two guys and that’s why they have changed them.

Working with them has been a great deal and I think that this guy would be nice too but there has been some of the guys whom I have found already commenting on DOM and that too a bad comment may be they don’t have a better idea anyways we cant say anything either because something better is too be needed to work out which would make clear what actual he is as.

He is looking cool and looking very healthy and i think that he would be a very nice substitute and i am sure that it would be a real fun with this gut. Looking at him it looks like he would be having some better skills and would be taken as an important character and hopefully he proves i too be a nice guy. I am really against those who have been disliking him because i don't think that they are not knowing about the game much and so they are not able to recognize the players. And i think that he is really a nice guy and once the game play would began we would be getting the views about him and i hope that would be nice.