Thread: Warning! Horde has Major spoilers, play campaign first in Gears of War 3

Warning! Horde has Major spoilers, play campaign first in Gears of War 3

Developers of this game has given a warning message saying that Horde has Major spoilers so it is advisable to get started with the campaign level that’s what I want to say here. now if you want to spoil the campaign then try the Horde 2.0. that will show you what I am saying here. so just a precautionary message that I wanted to give it to you, so hope so that’s clear for you, that’s it from my side for you all. if you all have any queries on this then please do feel free to ask this question with me I would be ready to answer it out for you, that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Warning! Horde has Major spoilers, play campaign first in Gears of War 3

Quote Originally Posted by Gulika View Post
    Developers of this game has given a warning message saying that Horde has Major spoilers so it is advisable to get started with the campaign level that’s what I want to say here. now if you want to spoil the campaign then try the Horde 2.0. that will show you what I am saying here. so just a precautionary message that I wanted to give it to you, so hope so that’s clear for you, that’s it from my side for you all. if you all have any queries on this then please do feel free to ask this question with me I would be ready to answer it out for you, that’s what I am saying here.
    Ok thanks for the information that you have given here, I was going to get started with the rod only but thanks for telling me about the necessary information. Appreciate the efforts that you have given here so thanks a ton for the same. That’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulika View Post
    Yes it is said that if we go with the horde then we will be in the danger of getting the big campaign surprise that’s what I want to say here. soi don’t know what will be that big campaign but still I would prefer to get started with the first campaigns they have setup for me that’s what I am saying. So hope so they do havea look at it and implement the necessary changes that’s what I feel. if anyone who has got ahead with the hurdle and has got into a fuss of the problem then do tell me about the same that will be better for me as well as for the others that’s what I think. Do make your voices ehard over here, understood guys.

If we go with the horde then we might end up meeting the Lambent Adam Fenix' boss or something similar to them that’s what I think and hence that’s what my strong feeling says, so hope you al ldo understand what I am saying here, do think over the same and let me know what do you all have to say here about the same.

Haven’t they said anything about the 6 bosses in the game and if not then how come I had ehard about the release of the 6 bosses at the earlier release of the game. well this si the information that I have got in one of the releases of the game and which I found very much interesting and hence I decided to share this information with you all. hope you did have a good look at the same, that’s it from my side for you.

Ok if that is so then I am very much ready to go with the horde I am up for any competition that will come my way that’s what I want to say here. When I get the game then the first thing that I will be doing is that I would be going with the horde forget about the first campaign, who wants to get started with the simple way we want to get started with the complex procedure so that’s what I am saying here. anyone ready with me and who wants to get started with the game with me then do let me know about the same.