Thread: Which is your least favorite C.O.G. Character in Gears of War 3?

Which is your least favorite C.O.G. Character in Gears of War 3?

I hope you all have read the title properly, so what I am asking is that will you tell me which is your least favorite C.O.G character, can you all tell me about it. I think that will be an interesting debate happening over that’s what I feel. Personally speaking I love every COG characters and hence I have left that decision for you all to decide. So you all only decide about it and tell me as if what do you all think about it. please do let me know about the same as soon as possible over here. so that’s it from my side for you all.

Re: Which is your least favorite C.O.G. Character in Gears of War 3?

For me it would be only one character and that is Aleksander Reid he is simply of no use I don’t think so he deserves the credit for which he is getting right now. So I don’t think so that will be worth considering that’s what I feel. I don’t know how do you all think about it but this si the suggestion from my side.

I did not like the baird that can be seen In the gears 1 so that’s why he is the most hated character in the game and hence I will think ten times before opting for that character if he is made available in the gears 3, so that’s what I am saying here.

A dominic is the character that I would never like to see In the game since there is nothing in the character and I don’t know why they have made this character and also no new use in it. so do that’s what I am saying here. it will be better if they don’t include this character in gears 3, so that’s what I am saying here. these is just a small request to the developers about the same and hence to not include the character in the game that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishon View Post
    I hope you all have read the title properly, so what I am asking is that will you tell me which is your least favorite C.O.G character, can you all tell me about it. I think that will be an interesting debate happening over that’s what I feel. Personally speaking I love every COG characters and hence I have left that decision for you all to decide. So you all only decide about it and tell me as if what do you all think about it. please do let me know about the same as soon as possible over here. so that’s it from my side for you all.
    I would not like to have Alex Brand although there is a confirmation that she will not be included in this game but I am quite sure that she will be there, since many of the people do claim that they have this character In the game. so another disappoint for me I would have removed this charater first in the game since I don’t want her in he game because she is a bit over and also she acts like that she overpowers everyone on the game which does not go well with me at all. so that’s why I do avoid such kind of character in the game that’s what I am saying here.

I have an AI teammate named as Dom which I would not want in this game and is the mso thated cog character in the game so that’s why I do avoid it in the game.

My least preferred character is Tai. I would never go with this character since the character is quite bulky and also is quite round, so it is better to avoid it. that’s what I want to say here. apart from it I like all the cog characters in the game that’s what I am saying here. hope so you all have got the necessary information of the question that you have asked here.

I don’t know it might sound odd to you all but my choice would be Cole. Yes the character is quite odd looking and hence my least preferred choice to go with, so cole is the character that I would not like to go with.

Carmine is the character that I dislike a lot I don’t have reasons but that is the character that I have least preferred while playing the game and hence it comes in the lowest of the table of mine. So that’s why I am not going with it at all. that’s what I want to say here. I juts dislike him very strongly. That’s what I want to say here, hope so that’s enough evidence to you all to prove that I dislike the character much. This is what I want to say here.