Thread: Weapons should be respawned in Gears of War 3

Weapons should be respawned in Gears of War 3

I have started this thread thinking that it needs much attention on this now what I want to say is that the Gears of War 3 needs some respawning done so that they can have a look at the same. that’s what I want to say here. respawing of the weapons could have been seen in the Gears of War 1, Gears of War 2 as well and I think the same strategies should be implemented in Gears of War 3 as well. Now let me tell you what can be the benefit of that respawning it can stop all kinds of camping and slow matches. For example if you were playing on Clocktower and you get to know that two people are towering in the grenades with one boomshot left. Your fearful to drive because you would get killed by the bullets. So what you do is that you can go and run back wait for the new boomshot to respawn, after that you can take an attack on your enemies, for a second just imagine that you are not getting that feature and the opposite enemies will be having that feature how difficult it would be to change the weapons. so this is what I want to say here and hence it is one of the benefits that you can apply for sure that’s what I want to say here. hope you are understanding what I am saying here, let me know what do you all think about it.

Re: Weapons should be respawned in Gears of War 3

For me the gears of war 2 spawn was the best part in the game, so I don’t think so there is any need of anything. That’s what I want to say here. spawn does gives you advantage over the other team and that’s the best part of the game. otherwise who would like to run with a boomshot that’s what I am not understanding at all. so the spawn technique of gears of war 2 should be there In the third part as well that’s what I feel.

Well I liked the spawning system in Gears of War 1. Since it did not have any problems with the Gears of War 1 and hence I don’t think so it should give any problems with it as well, that’s what I want to say here. I don’t think so the number of power weapons per map will keep on changing since it is the same in the respawn mode as well. So I think so we should not discuss the matter which does not exist as well, that’s what I am saying here. so let the developers work on the same strategies and hope they don’t make any changes at all. that’s what I feel here.

Well I am not the one who will support this method since it does not have much excitement in it. I would prefer the one that is seen in the Gears 1. So that’s what would be my ideal choice here.

You know what it is an important issue and hence what I am saying is that it is important because such things are important especially in the multiplayer games and I remember shouting at some of my friends about this and we do have a heated discussion about the weapons not changing at right time and hence what I am saying is that the developers should implement the respawned weapons feature in the game that’s what I think. So that’s what I want to say here. Hope you have got the necessary information o n the same and that’s what I think it is really important to get that feature enabled in the game that’s what I am saying here.

Yes guys that’s the problem here now what I am saying is that if we are playing in a team and using 4 of the 5 shots in torque. Now despite having everything take an example of the maps control we have everything but when it comes to the loosing of the weapons we are not able to get it back once we have utilized it. also we are not able to push also, in this situation the respawing of the weapons does comes in to picture, so hope you all do understand what I am trying to say here.

See if you are playing in the multiplayer format and when you encounter the situations like these it is but obvious that you are going to encounter this problem that’s for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. so it is your team problem and nothing else.

The same is not the case with all the weapons that’s what I feel, the spawning technique is not the same with all the weapons that’s what I think. All the weapons don't spawn until they are used up the only things that are not affected by this is the nades.

See for the respawning of weapons you need certain tactics by which you should work upon and that will bring the necessary changes that’s what I feel. get the power weapon, and take the camp when you have the advantage" tactic do not forget that you need to have a look on the timing weapons as well since they play a vital role in every game that’s what I am saying here, and place your team to have map control properly so that they don’t miss out the next weapon spawns. I hope that was enough for you, that’s it from my side anything else that you want to say here then do let me know so that I can give a fitting reply to the same.

Yes I absolutely agree with what the above user has said and that’s a great thing said by the user. Yes for e respawning the weapons is important and I don’t know why people are going away from it. simply do not understand that tactics at all, that’s what I want to say here.