Thread: Facts in gear of wars 3

Facts in gear of wars 3

I want to know the fact in this game which I do not know till now. Let me tell you about what happened with me and why I want to know about this thing. Ok so just a few days ago you can say day before yesterday when I was trying to win the camping I found that the locust eat rock worms that time I was just shocked and I realized that there are many things which I don’t know about so please if you guys have been knowing something then please tell me about this.

re: Facts in gear of wars 3

well is that true first of all I dint knew about this either because I think that I have not saw him ever doing this and when I would be seeing them with my eyes then only I would be believing it its really something very strange.

I have saw them asking the butchers to cup those worms and so I always knew that they do eat them and I have found this long before and I don’t felt strange at that time too. Talking about more other facts I think that rest of the things are just in the front while you are playing the game so no hidden facts.

Don't know much about it and i think that there are many thing which would be really very nice to know but they all are known by us and what was knew is that some one has been found eating worm thats shocking but interesting and kinda funny for me that this guys have been eating worms to be so strong and resist themself from so many attacks . Let me find out more what they have been doing and i think that all the other guys would be having something like this we need to pay more attention on each one of them that what are they doing in the mean time.