Thread: Kim and Tai out of the list of gear of wars 3 would DLC be the way to use them

Kim and Tai out of the list of gear of wars 3 would DLC be the way to use them

Hello guys I have heard that the Kim and Tai out of the list of gear of wars 3 this is really the worst thing what they can do and then I think that have they made anything like, The objective is to either have Epic reinstate these characters to the disc or have them downloadable through DLC this would be a proper way if it would be free considerably any idea guys?

Re: Kim and Tai out of the list of gear of wars 3 would DLC be the way to use them

Well I know that they were the good fighter but sadly they have been removed now no use.  they are gone of the list and I don’t think that they would be coming back and I think that the developers thought they were just blocking the way and they have been not working out properly and so I think that they deserved to be out according to the developers.

Re: Kim and Tai out of the list of gear of wars 3 would DLC be the way to use them

I don’t know if it is right or wrong but I think they would not have done that because each of the characters are having their own skills and they have been the one of the best. And they had lots of the fan working out with them. And I have some of my friends who have been really like to play with them as there character and I don’t think that that was actually a bad idea. And then id don’t think that there was actually any reason to remove them and they have just randomly kicked them out and that’s not fair.

If you would be talking according to the fair or unfair deal then its bad and it is unfair because that’s true that their fans would be really sad but according to heroes if you would be talking than I would say that the Marcus Fenix, Dominic Santiago looks like hero and they are having much more players with them so they have been given bit importance I think.

Don’t worry guys I am one of the biggest fan of the Minh Young Kim and Tai Kaliso and I think all these guys who has been enjoying that our characters have been out of the list would be getting sad when they would be knowing that they are the only two guys who really deserved to be bought and all the other players are juts free. I mean that they are the best one and they are having the best number of fans and so the developers would have thought to make them costlier anyways don’t worry we would be getting some advantages.

The fan counting of these two guys must have increased and that has been the reason why the developers would have thought to make them costlier anyways let’s see what the developers have been thinking.

I think that they have been modifying this guys and they would be realizing them in the next patch so I would be asking you guys to be fine and we would be getting them with more features and skills just don’t worry we are going to enjoy it. I was also preferring to play with TIA and he was my best so a sad news for me too but what we can do for this.

Developers knows the best about everything and they are the one working hard for the game and so they are the one who would be wanting there game to be on the best and so they must be knowing what the guys have been thinking and what we all want and so they must be having some plan and they would be doing the best things for this game so we don’t need to worry about this and have some patients and see what they have been trying to do and then only we can make the points out that are they right or wrong and then we can ask them to have some changes.

That’s absolutely true the developers are the best person to know everything and they would be knowing what to do and they do what’s the best for the game we are only the players they are the one working hard with that so the success is much card by them let’s hope something best from them.

I am really not happy with their move and I don’t think that this is a good idea from them what they have been trying to do I don’t understand. Why they need to remove the characters. They are knowing that there are many guys who have been selecting there characters already and they enjoy with them only so why they need to change anything and what they have been doing in so many days that now they want to work on the modification of them.

I also want them but I don’t know I would be getting them again ever or no but I am a great fan of this game but not of the characters and so I would be selecting some other character and starting my game I am juts about to get the game and I heard the bad news just before sad news for me.

Thanks for the discussion and making this thread useful was expecting something like this. I think that you are right that now they are to be paid and they are really one of the best fighter and so i dont think there would be any problme if they are paid i am ready to pay but anyhow i want them in the game.