Thread: ALL Chrome skin Unlocks revealed and all Unlockables transferred SO FAR in GOW 3

ALL Chrome skin Unlocks revealed and all Unlockables transferred SO FAR in GOW 3

Which are the unlocks that has been transferred to the gear of wars 3 and that can also be obtained from outside of this game please help me out this I am not able to find anything about this so please help me out of this. I really want to know the changes that have been made in this version.

re: ALL Chrome skin Unlocks revealed and all Unlockables transferred SO FAR in GOW 3

I know about the chrome’s and I can tell you about this there are number of thing which has been kept according to this and they are like:
    • Chrome Plated Hammerburst – While the achievement of the gear of war 2 we need to unlock the diry and dirty horde.
    • Chrome Plated Lancer - To Unlock the 'Don't hate the player' in the Gears of war 1’s achievement
    • Chrome Gnasher - For this you need to complete all the campaign’s
    • Chrome Sawed Off -
    • Chrome Retro –For this we need to Unlock the 'Domination' achievement in Gears of war 1

re: ALL Chrome skin Unlocks revealed and all Unlockables transferred SO FAR in GOW 3

To unlock the gold plated retro lancer you need to play the complete 90 matches and in the beta unlock and then you also need to have the complete 100 kills. To Gold Hammerburst and Lancer you need to acquire them in the gears 2 to transfer them over and you can also have the veteran achievement in the gears 2 or you can even play a full multiplayer matches in the first week whne the gold lancer is released.

Hey what I know is that the Flaming Gnasher and the Lancer has been switched I think that you have also forgotten the infected lancer that has been coming with the controller. Now the other thing I have to say about this is that the epic and the consoles have been only one which has been the fully infected omen skins packs. Now the limited controllers have been only getting the one lancer infected omen hope this would be providing you a bit news about it and would help you out.

I think that the gear 1 thing is there with the chrome. Now there have been the limited edition that has never been there with the infected omen skins. I don’t think that they have been changing it and I haven’t even heard about it. I have even put up the controllers at that time.

There are so many updates and news about this game from so many days now I think that they all need to come to end and they would be ending up now as the game has been launched now and I think that they would be a nice entertainment now. Other than that the gold hammerburst and the lancer that have been unlocked by having them in gear 2. Now there have been so many things to think about now I just don’t want to listen to anyone and get the game and feel it and know what it is having and what not.

Re: ALL Chrome skin Unlocks revealed and all Unlockables transferred SO FAR in GOW 3

Nice to see you guys commenting on my query and trying to help me out the suggestions were cool and i have really liked it a lot and this would be a very helpful thread for all of those guys who has been facing the same query anyways Apalachee nice help from you thanks for that.