Thread: Locked Skins/Season Pass Skins Information in Gear of wars 3

Locked Skins/Season Pass Skins Information in Gear of wars 3

Friends I have heard that number of the skins and the weapons have been locked and they are needed to be purchased and all and I am just not liking this at all please tell me whats going on and help me by your suggestions I am completely out of my mind and don’t have a better idea.

Re: Locked Skins/Season Pass Skins Information in Gear of wars 3

Yap that’s true there have been number of things to be in consideration for the season passes and all I don’t have complete idea about which skins have been in the paid list and dlc list but I know about the unlocked list of skins on the weapons and I would like to share it with you guys.

So the list is like this.

Chrome
    Gold
    Gold Omen
    Crimson Omen-
    Flame
    Team Insignia
    Onyx

Well I think that the Onyx has been missing in this game I don’t have a clear idea but I have heard about it so I think that they have been missing and may be they have been entered in the paid list.

I know about both the list DLC and the the paid list hope this would be giving you the complete idea about the skins and I think that this has been confirmed and I have found this detail from the genuine site and I have heard the same from one of my friend who has got the game and has been playing this game and he has the same view that some of the weapons have been missing anyways see below.

DLC: Infected Omen, Liquid Metal, Liquid Green

Paid:

Garish, Artic Camo, Desert Digital, Desert Camo, Deadly Cute, Childs Play, Blood, Electric, Flower, Haze,, Imulsion, Rainbow, Team Pulse, Oil Slick, Ocean, Thunderstorm, Team Distress, Team Metal, Tiger Stripe, Jungle Digital, Tribal, Urban Digital.

Ah as expected the available list is small and the paid list is long whats wrong with this? I really don't understand why everything is so costly in the list and why almost all the thing has to be bought this is really not nice. Anyways lets hope they would be having some better schemes later on which would be really interesting and i don't know if they would be working fine or not.