Thread: Gear of wars 3: "Liquid" Green Skins would not be available.

Gear of wars 3: "Liquid" Green Skins would not be available.

Hello guys what I have heard about the new version of this game is that there would be no green liquid skin will not be there till the October. The marketing promotion for the liquid green metal gun skins which has been a not available till the October is that true please tell me about that guys? I really want to know about this.

Re: Gear of wars 3: "Liquid" Green Skins would not be available.

Ya that’s true I have also heard the same that they are not available in the newest version and this would be sad news for all of us but we have to suffer with this. And when the Microsoft is in the marketing always some or the other thing is been expected from them so this time we are with this. And I think that there would be some bonus with it though. And I think that they are not the midnight madness bonus. I think that they won’t be even unlocked by the walls of the brotherhood promotion.

It really looks nice and I really like it and I need them in this version I just want to enjoy this. Now after hearing all this I am thinking is that they would be there in the next patch and the patch would be coming sooner though they have just done this to make the users wait.

I really wonder that why and what’s the need to do all this and why they keep changing things in every other product version and all. Anyways we just need to wait now and then see if they would be there later or not. I think that when they would be releasing it later at that time also they would be having lots of problem and this would be irritating to lots of other user.

Do you really think that it is a nice gun there are number of other guns which I have really liked it and I have heard some of them saying that it is not a liquid. Anyways I don’t actually care about anything as such I am as much interested in this game and the weapons present in this game are enough for me to play and be chilled. I think that if you really know to play you wont be searching for other weapons those which are available would be the best one for you and you would really like it.

It is really a nice guy and they are really nice to play with i have not played much with it but had some good time with it, its very hard time in getting that. Anyways i dont care if they have been removed or anything like that has happened with it because i have been used too with the other guns and i think that all the other guys are also been using other guns only so i dont think much player would b sad with this news. And the most important thing is when we know to play we can play with any guns so there is not much problem by which skins and which weapons has been removed or included what i care is the release of the game and it should run properly on my system thats it