Thread: Request Kit and change Stadium Background in PES 2012

Request Kit and change Stadium Background in PES 2012

I am about to play the PES 2012 very soon and there is still lacking some. I would like to get my local team (FC Barcelona) but I am not able to get the right kit for that. Is there any possibility to get the kit? Furthermore I would like to change the background color of stadium. The default color will also be helpful for me.

Re: Request Kit and change Stadium Background in PES 2012

Konami is currently making an updated version of the football game Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 prior to the E3 in Los Angeles. There are also some more details on the changes. So shall provide among other things, a system called "Active AI" that the players behave on the field of intelligent and above all realistic. For example, they give hand signals when they call for the ball to run independently in the open space and soft when space is also sometimes on the wing. The game is to act in this way naturally.

You need a simple program: Game Graphic Studio. Open the file with this program 0_text, and following a map to go unnamed ... bin files open the team you want to edit, you'll come out 3 kits, go to your right and they go to replace all three

In reality it is only the official AC Milan. None of the other teams have presented the new mesh, and are based only on rumors that roam the network, as the first of Juve, based on the new template of Barcelona, but the fans are clamoring not to choose (only a proposal).

You have already consumed the PES 2012 demo for PC, playing games with dozens of Naples, Milan, Manchester United, Porto, Penarol and Santos. We have fantastic news for you. A team of modders PES fans known as the Jenkey has released a patch that goes from 6 to 34 teams in the playable demo of Konami football simulation. Among the ensembles added to the demo of PES 2012 by this patch, all the more important of the Italian league as Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Monaco and several national. All teams have their rosters updated to the transfer market in August 2011.

It does look pretty "PES 2011-like", but I have so many previews and read our manual stating that the difference until you 'feel' when you play, I do believe that. The comment will not address them for the time I guess. It will be just too much money and effort compared to what it actually yields more in sales. They prefer to invest their money in developing new features and gameplay than in replacing the comment.

Ego was not really fun, play and art to play like I still do not like what you see in the background and what appears now and then I must admit that I do not beat around the announcement. The above is indeed a very early stage, should not be forgotten. But I hope there is more, much more. Because right now we only minimal difference with PES 2011th both optics, anime and action Gp not changed much.

The response must indeed be good, but how a player moves across the field, I do not think these are important and believe it to two different aspects. I think it's the comments and the public in the stadium without a bit of atmosphere to it so to speak. It irritates me a little of the commentary that totally wrong, for example "great save by the keeper" while he just does not catch the ball and the ball then anyone can type or "hey Should Have passed the ball" while I was two meters from the purpose brushes against / alongside head etc. And the sound from the audience is indeed very repetitive and the same, more variation is more than welcome.