Thread: Xbox 360 version of PES 2012 contains several bugs

Xbox 360 version of PES 2012 contains several bugs

The PES 2012 out for Xbox 360 s and I have seen a few issues with the game only in this console because I have not played the PS3 or PC version. A number of of these problems make this game totally unplayable for me. Here are the issues
    • Stuttering/MicroPausing/Jerky kind movement while running. Strange animation as well. Totally disrupts the run of the game.
    • Graphics appear older otherwise still reused from earlier versions. The lighting is terrible too.
    • Passing is random as well as impractical.
    • Kicking is dreadful. The ball for all time goes high
    • Defending is not as much as practical and the AI is dumb

I don’t know when these issue with be get fixed or get resolved but as far as I know that without the fix the game is cannot be enjoyable,

Re: Xbox 360 version of PES 2012 contains several bugs

While now the demo of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 is available for both PlayStation 3 and PC (download it from our servers to run), still missing the Xbox 360. Konami has announced that due to some problems, the demo on the Xbox 360 will arrive in September. This could mean either that the wait could last seven days or more than a month. While waiting further information do not forget to read our test of the game in the final version!

The Xbox 360 version was delayed because of unforeseen problems, says publisher Konami. The demo allows players play games of 10 minutes, with one of the following teams: Manchester United, AC Milan, FC Porto, Napoli, Santos as well as CA Penarol. They can as well challenge all the way through the training previously practicing with the latest controls of the game. Around the discharge of the full game on October 14 appears a second demo

With the release of the PS3 demo of PES 2012 was originally a test version for Xbox 360 ready for download. However, Konami announced that they could release the first demo for Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 due to unforeseen problems in September. There will have to wait for the next demo. Only a few days left for the second coming and in the meantime, you can always consult some of the impressions being made by supporters of Playstation 3 and PC. At the moment, although the average balance is very positive, no review for all tastes and the debate is still hot. And for good reason: the return of this classic to the top, as well as news, will still talk about.

I do not like but the PES. Luckily, I follow the games are good or bad, not because they are called. This generation I have only 2 FIFAS (usually buy one year and another year football basketball, NBA2K) that are better games. But if I played the demo of PES2011, and then 2012, and it shows the league that are different games. Just the animation, that far from being good, it shows it has improved.

Traditionally PES fan but the last two years but elected as FIFA PES was really dramatic. But I also FIFA11 broken in half after yet another irritant in manager mode, for me the main mode. Except that annoying bugs in it (who has sat in 10) became the two highest levels are very realistic AI opponents are super-human and very partisan divide. It's not that I could not win, surely even, but there was so much associated with irritation at 10 and that was also already at PES I've never had such irritation. Since I've been happy to play football games this year so looking forward to PES!

I heard that in the meantime, you can play the beta testers for games 10 minutes with Manchester United, AC Milan, FC Porto, Naples, Santos, and the Uruguayan club Penarol. You can also try your hand in the training mode. Feel free to leave your comments.

PES has really improved. The animation was smooth, the graphics as well, the management system of the recipient to pass on the keys and kicks it is seen. As against the strikes, is not it. No fishing, super vague. Not to mention the thud as if struck in a bag of cement. So stay on FIFA but Konami has awakened; The teammates are more intelligent in their investments, and the guard. The system password has improved. The scene is intended as a team (small group of 5 players) not as in the previous. Graphics always developed. I've never been a fan of FIFA but it's true that FIFA was 2 years above, however this version for me it stands out how to play against a FIFA as in the first pes and my choice is made, I will buy PES right out!

It’s a fail demo. Do not know how to play themselves out but if it so go look so keep it on for me. What is bad defense in that game made every stitch ball arrives. Since PES 6 FIFA for me. And I do not start the animation. But the graphics looks good again.

I am in the fortunate position that I have a PS3. The first demo has been playing superlekker. Finally some old school PES. Players from yesteryear (PS2) know what that means. Only drawback is the keeper, but that would get fixed or demo 2. Improved. The second demo, this week to come, but we'll see about that.