Thread: Weapon Skin Preview in Gears of War 3

Weapon Skin Preview in Gears of War 3

What about the weapons in this game can anyone give me any idea about the skin preview of the weapons of this game? if anyone can upload some images which can give me some idea about the weapons then it would be really very nice so please anyone here who can help me out of this.

Re: Weapon Skin Preview in Gears of War 3

Hey friend epicgames.com/community/gears-of-war-3-weapon-skins you can visit here you would get complete idea about the weapons in the game just look at it and see if you are helped with it.

Here are the images which i would like to show you which i have got about some of the weapons in this game and i hope this would be letting you know about the weapons and there have been more skins but i am sorry i dont have all the images of the skin and so i am posting whatever i am having. hope you liek them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

There have been some of the funny images which I have saw in the skin and I think that has been only for the female users I don’t know why they need that skin in the game like this I have saw number of of skin but I haven’t liked many of them they have been just randomly deigned they are not so interesting and they don’t even look like a fighting and an action game weapons. I think there should be some more skins which would really be like a action game skin and it would make you feel very nice and into game. and if they cant I would be asking them to remove the images like this :
    Attached Images Attached Images

There have been number of the weapons which I haven’t been able to find out I don’t know where are they Urban Digital, Tribal, Tiger, Team Metal, Team Insignia, Onyx and I think these are the skins which were like what desilva is asking about I don’t know why they have removed this they were so nice and they have been liked by almost every users.

That’s true I have been worried and I have been also searching for all of this skins friend and I also think that they have removed it and this is really very irritating and now what I am thinking is we need to ask for it to the developers and they need to listen to us and give me what we want. I have been really needing them in my gameplay and then I think that there would be some of the patches which would be having this weapon skin and I would really like this

Alibamu that's really nice all of them are really nice and i am hoping some more of them in the list i think that there are so many skin in the previous one and i am hoping many more of them but i am not able to see many new which i was expecting and why some of them have been missing i dont understand and instead of those funny skins they would have kept which are missing.