Thread: FAQ for Gears of War 3

FAQ for Gears of War 3

Guys there have been number of questions from me I need help regarding that. i want to know when this game would be released? Why the guardians are been taken away? Can I get Gears of War 3 Fansite kit or Presskit? Is there any chance where the leaders can take away the leaders? Would this game have dedicated server? Can anyone give me some idea about this please?

Re: FAQ for Gears of War 3

OK so what I would be saying is this game has been released just one day ago and you can get it now no problem at all. I don’t think that the guardians have been removed the "Capture the Leader" is "Guardian" and the other one is "Submission" and they both have been combined. And I think that it has been really liked very much. There is no fansite kit yet for Gears of War 3, and to know about the presskits you need to visit the site of this game. and yes leaders can be taken away by leaders and that’s the important part. Yes they would be using the dedicated server for sure. I think I gave the answer for all your answers.

Well about the fansite I would be asking you to get this

And about the Presskit the complete detail would be there on the gearsofwar.xbox.com and this would give the solution for your part of the query and I think rest is be properly covered by the above poster.

Guys I am having some of more queries can you guys help me out with this I am having a query as:
    1) What are the changes which have been done in Warzone and Execution?
    2) What is actually known as Season Pass?
    3) Where can I find the Season Pass?
    4) What would I have to do to get my retail unlocks from the Beta?

Solution for these queries would be as:
    1) No changes have been made in both of the games.
    2) 33 percent of the savings versus purchasing the add-ons individually and also includes an exclusive Liquid Metal Weapon Set is what the season pass is.
    3) The season passes for the 2400 Microsoft points on Xbox LIVE Marketplace has been out there.
    4) You can delete the Beta executable itself though.
    Hope this solution would be solving your questions.

Can anyone tell me that how can I delete this executable file? Anyone over here having any idea about this please help me out of this. I haven’t been able to find it anywhere so help me guys.

Let’s follow the following steps and see if it is helping you out.

• First thing you have to do is go to the system setting in the xbox 360 menu.
    • Now over there select the memory.
    • Then over there you can select games.
    • Here you would be getting the Gears of War 3 Beta select that and delete it it would be of 507MB.

Hey guys thank you so much for commenting on my question and this is really a nice suggestions list now. All of them are really helpful and they are worked fine . I was really having great doubts about this and it was worrying me a much and i was not having any great idea and they way you guys have been suggesting me is really very nice.