Thread: Do you think Starcraft 2 is good to play for long time?

Do you think Starcraft 2 is good to play for long time?

Hello friends, I want to ask that star craft is a good game or not, well I want to ask because my little brother has brought it and I have seen him playing that game the whole day. So I want to ask all of the users that the playing the game is good and also is the best for younger and also to play the game. And I also want to ask that what is the effect of the game does it is having the effects on the mind of the user playing it. Please suggest what to do and also suggest something about the game also, as the suggestion would help me to keep the brother away from the game. Thank you.

re: Do you think Starcraft 2 is good to play for long time?

Well it is the good game to play, as I have played that game for around 17 hours in the day, I was really enjoyed the game while I was playing the game. It is not the bad game to play as it is the good game to play.

Actually it is a strategy game and it makes you think to play the game. So the player who is playing the game will have to think and play the game, as you do not have to do just go some place kill the people and the game is finished. If your little brother is playing then he has to think about the game and also he might be into the game and will be addictive to the game and he might be playing the game and he should play the game for the longer period of time, as it will be not good for him and also he is making the mind in the game, so you should not allow him to play the game.

I also agree with the above user last line, you should not allow him to play the game for the longer period of time and also you should stop him to play the game.

The game is full strategy based and also when the user’s starts play the game then the user is full on the mood to play the game for the longer time and after some day the user has become addictive to the game and also it has become tough for the user to stop playing the game. If you have not playing the game then he will be very much addictive to the game and it will become tough for you to stop playing the game then you have to decide. So you take the better decision for the further of it.

The game is good and also is very nice and also very cool to play the game, as I have played the game and also I was not addictive to game not all.

Well I have also heard some of the Chinese kid had played the game for around 3 days and also they have slept of some couple of hours in those days and also they used to play the game continuously. So you can think on this what is the game has the effect on the kids and also why the kid some much addictive to the game, as this game is made in such a way that the user is been very addictive to the game and also the game does not lose the control from the game. So I also suggest you to keep your brother away from the game and also tell him to play the game for the fewer hours in a day.

I have played the game and I have played the game for the period of the month and also I was not addictive to the game as I have to do the other thing also so I was busy in the other works.

Even I have to say as the most of the users has told you to do, the younger kids are very much addictive to the game and also the brother of yours is also young enough to get addictive to the game, so I would suggest to stop him playing from such game and also the game is not good for the younger kids, as it keep on decreases the thinking of the mind and the kid can’t think more as he use the mind the game and made the mind in the way of the game. So you do want your brother then you should try it and also get the brother from playing the game and it is better for its life and future. Hope you will take the decision and might work on it.

Re: Do you think Starcraft 2 is good to play for long time?

Thank you for the suggestion you have given to me, I will try to stop my brother from playing those game and also see that he do not play the game for then an hour in a day.