Thread: Messi is not Pes cover stars in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Messi is not Pes cover stars in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

In my opinion, I'm a little dissatisfied. He was - and at rest is - the most excellent player in the world, in favor of me. I am acquainted with it's not a significant obsession at the end of the day, although I'm still a small upset that Messi won't be the cover up star from at the present on. Who do you believe will put back Messi after that, do you think there will be Torres, Fabregas, and C. Ronaldo?

Re: Messi is not Pes cover stars in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Torres is not a possibly 3 years however not the technique he plays. Returning to Ronaldo would be an understandable alternative, possibly Aguero? However dangerously, Cristiano Ronaldo would be immense for the cover, for obvious reasons. C. Ronaldo is obviously the preferred. It was on the cover of PES 2008 as well; as a result Konami will most likely still have upheld an honest relationship throughout him.

I consider Messi realized how bad these days PSA was Konami that or you cannot pay more. Maybe you possibly will perform a cover with Tevez and company Mancini hostage with his family across the deck to mourn. You could do one where Fabegras Cesc is in the lead and the dog collar in the hands of Arsene Wenger and Guardiola dressed as a superhero type of trying to save him. Or they possibly will construct one through players trying to trickle wolves with the ball and then have Mick McCarthy pointing a gun to his head to end poverty.

That's presently plain silly; Iniesta would be an outstanding choice, a unbelievable specialized through huge work ethic, skillful, superior passing and scores goals. Definitely an obvious option to adorn a PES covers.

I really do not become aware of the cover too, I have a preference what's within it tbh. However art is a good coverage of what is desirable to attract people. Yes, the players actually attract people into the game, although for me in my opinion, I have a preference to look at the cover art. Maybe because I'm artistic and I like art, however as I perceive it. Xavi would be immense. He has been one of the most excellent moves for years. Through fresh player control into PES 2012 and the potential of superior passes, Xavi possibly will represent that. He has been one of the most excellent moves for years. Through most up-to-date player control within PES 2012 and the potential of good passes, Xavi possibly will symbolize that.

Optimistically Konami will let people acquainted with that the player deck will be quickly, for the reason that to be honest, I'm getting a little tired of it at the present. Any proposition what is happening around that time when it is announced people will say I do not like the player no matter who is covered on the front inside game I care and what I've seen and heard we could have a big game this time. So I'm waiting for more information about the game, so perhaps Gamescom.

Tevez will not be on the cover because I could not stop at 2 minutes, perhaps in the Brazilian version, but I think it would be too much for that. As for Ronaldo, not only that. Great player, but also a first class idiot. I think my choice would Puyol. Time we had a class defender on the cover. I think a player who does not use hair gel or precedes from a girl to make a change, in addition, Rooney is uglier than a goat, but working with him in the Cup.

An administrator would be refreshing to the PES series. But obviously it's going to be a player and we will not acquaint with until subsequent to the transfer window I guess this player are able to move, who recognize! Unless he wears a general kit PES or international squad.