Thread: what you are hoping from Sword of the Stars II

what you are hoping from Sword of the Stars II

Hello guys I would like to ask one question to you guys. And I am sure that you guys will show your huge response on this query. I am starting this thread to want to know your opinion about what you guys are basically expecting from this game. As per my expectation I am expecting Random universe & Events gameplay of it. And even I am expecting some Community Mods for this game. so please share your expectation about it. All replies are appreciated.

Re: what you are hoping from Sword of the Stars II

I absolutely agree with your second idea in favor of modding tools. Smarter accidental tech, it's a huge thought; maintain it, however sometimes it unjustly hamstringed me or an adversary, similar to no biome carrier tech, none of those position guard weapons, etc. however still maintain the tippy tops of the tree random similar to it were although, giving me serious beams each time is presently not fair in favor of the AI. Pretty confident you already established this save for detailed ship obvious, similar to crews, admirals, and system precise harm. It presently adds fascination at what time reloading hydraulics fail and substance overheats blows up and citizens expire.

Possibly look at a number of additional paradox games or still total war, and provide the generals a number of traits that issue. They’re supposed to be yellow cowards, bullheaded heroes, and a lot of belongings within amid. Keep up the superior work, I approximating Kerberos earlier than I even be acquainted with regarding Paradox, and at what time I establish Paradox, I possess and played partially their games through the week's end. You guys be acquainted with what you're performing, presently similar to 2K and Firaxis used to be acquainted with what they were performing (sorry; however Civ 5, critically, not cool Firaxis, 2K. And the DLCs were presently kicking the fans at the same time as we were down).

Provide me every you acquire universe!!! Still the majority heinous unknown menaces possibly will be done away through using simply a small number of battleships and a number of tactics. Provide me a Silicoid ruler! Construct fleets of those galactic enforcer belongings! Fail to remember asteroid monitors; block a complete planet up through weapons, "Planet monitor"!! Attach those alien derelicts up, and after that throw 10 of them at me! They’re supposed to be a "man (or alien) vs. Menace mode".

Need Excessive dlcs. There was a ideal balance among the vanilla game and the growth in favor of SotS 1, for the reason that they look similar to they took time, and group of people feedback toward design, you construct them subsequent to building the most important game. I will be dissatisfied if a month subsequent to the release the mutual DLCs cost as greatly as the original game, and presently add characteristic you had and determined to accuse us extra on behalf of. Destroy complexity on the way to appeal toward a superior audience. I am presently spool in excess of Civ 5. A turn within Civ 4 took me longer than a complete game within. In view of the fact that you're working through Paradox, another time, I'm not badly worried regarding this, and the missions (discover, colonize, etc.) within the trailer essentially look original and fun, presently don't take it as well far Cheats. Love how you left these out primary time, don't position any within this time moreover.

You will in point of fact acquire this one. Additional than that; you are able to essentially play them manually. From what has been exposed up to now, the majority of your principal wishes are as well within.