Thread: What is fixing for the speed merchant in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

What is fixing for the speed merchant in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

I am having a particular query which I wanted to discuss with the users of this particular forum regarding this particular game Pro Evolution Soccer 2012. I wanted to know who can I fix the speed merchant on this particular game. I have done the same with the PES 2011 but I am not aware of the PED 2012. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter.
    Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What is fixing for the speed merchant in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you over here is that Speed Merchant is having no matter and what stats someone is having in the game. the transition and the change in direction is supposed to occur more or less at the same moment of the time for all the players.
    As far as I know the Messi is the only player in the game which is supposed to be resembles when changes the directions but it did not change the direction as fast as you can desire in the game.

I am wondering that you are able to activate the speed merchant when you have press R2 when running as one of the players such as ribery or robbe. You should not use it in the game so that you are going to have a button to activate the same in the game.

You should realize the thing regarding the direction change in Arshavin like 20 degree. It will be different than that of the 90 degree. You should try to change the direction by yourself by using difference speed in the game. also you should not dribble like that in the game. Direction pretty fast but it should not be as fast as fast speed merchant in the PES.

Well I agree with you and I think you have provided right information over here in this particular thread. If you are supposed to use the speed merchant than it will not be of the 90 degrees and sometimes it is of the 45 degrees in the game. when you are supposed to mention to arshavin to turn the 20 degrees. So that is the only reson why I am wondering that there should be something like R2 button in the game. I let you know that arshavin will not react as speed merchant in the all the situation in the game.

You can also consider the isolated cases including the speed of the players on the game. the thing which you have mentioned happens sometimes into the game. normally it seems to be quite shorter.

If you really wanted to do the same than you can stop nearly dead and then you should simply start running again at rather quick pace. This particular game is quite sluggish in the game. you should simply make the dribbling on the basis of the stats only in the game. the dribbling is totally based on the technique and dribbling attributes.

If you are able to make high speed turns than I wanted to tell you that you are having high dribbling stats. If you have seen ucl between of the madrid and barca. You will see that first leg vill be the always done those turns but there is only issue that it will be quite close to himself in the game. same thing cannot be done by the speed merchant. You should tweak the game so that you will be activate the button in the game.