Thread: Will Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 licensed with Spanish League?

Will Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 licensed with Spanish League?

Well I am looking to play PES 2012 on the computer of mine. I have come to know about that this particular game is licensed for the Spanish league. Let me know whether the thing which I have mentioned over here is true or false. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 licensed with Spanish League?

As far as I know there is no confirmation yet from the developer end on this particular matter. Well what I wanted to tell you over here that you should wait for the response from the developer of the game on this particular matter.

I am also not aware of the thing which you have mentioned over here. however in this particular game I hoping that the developer of the game will provide something like slots of emblems unlicensed clubs and it will be only possible when you are not supposed to create any new team in the game. also I am hoping that they are supposed to add licenses like Brazil and Argentina from the South American league.

As far as I know there is no confirmation yet from the developer end on this particular matter. Well what I wanted to tell you over here that you should wait for the response from the developer of the game on this particular matter.
    Well according to me the above mentioned thing will be quite frustrating when you are thinking about editing in the game. I think it is quite stupid thing which will allow to modify the emblems but it will limit the slots. I mean those should be PNG and it will take up lots of rooms. Another thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that there should be editing of the socks in the game and it will back to the kit as you are doing in the computer version of the game.

At this particular moment of the time Konami is having the quite good with the series A with Ligue 1 and it will be Eredivisie. I have crossed my figure so that I can acquire new licenses by simply keeping the current ones in the game.

It is not the kind of the major captures in the terms of the licenses. If they used large amount of the money to get the official league than according to me that money can be spent on the FIFPro liscense for the older football games which is supposed for the lower English leagues to be quite official without of the EPL. If they are supposed to get the English league licensed than all the people are supposed to play PES than that of the any other game. we are aware of the thing that is the license will not make any affect on the gameplay however it will be make affect on how the game will be accepted by the users.