Thread: Questions about stars, planets and spaces in Sword of the Stars II

Questions about stars, planets and spaces in Sword of the Stars II

Are there moons and asteroid belts in the game if you have any idea on the same then do let me know about it. The planets I have observed does have the Enviro Hazard readings and terraforming in them, so what it is like are they thinking of expanding this concept is that concept really there in the game or is it the same. also I want to know are there different type sof stars in the game, I know the hottest stars in the game does end up making hotter planets and the same is with the cold stars, so is there a possibility of more stars in the game.

Re: Questions about stars, planets and spaces in Sword of the Stars II

Quote Originally Posted by Rishon View Post
    Are there moons and asteroid belts in the game if you have any idea on the same then do let me know about it. The planets I have observed does have the Enviro Hazard readings and terraforming in them, so what it is like are they thinking of expanding this concept is that concept really there in the game or is it the same. also I want to know are there different type sof stars in the game, I know the hottest stars in the game does end up making hotter planets and the same is with the cold stars, so is there a possibility of more stars in the game.
    I can answer only one question about the moons and the asteroids in the game since the rest of them all is not understood by me as far as the moons and the asteroids are concerned they are actually there in the game, that’s what I want to say here.

I think for the planets they will be keeping the same as the one they had seen In the previous game that’s what I want to say here. so hopefully you did get the necessary information on the same, that’s what I want to say here.

If you can watch a clip from the video in youtube you will get all the necessary information about the stars in fact even I had done the same thing. So it will be better for you if you can have a look at the same, that’s what I want to say here. In fact after watching the youtube video I did get all the information about the stars. So that’s why I am advising you to get a look at the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. go and watch the video you will get the necessary information about the same.

Why don’t you have a chat with the developers about the same issue and hence what I am saying is that they will be having a better knowledge about the same that’s what I want to say here. so do have a good look at the same.

You know what guys there are different stars I nthe game and yes the second edition of the game will get to see a lot fo them that’s what I feel. so hope you have understood what I am saying here. go ahead and get the game dud e you are way too late so don’t be afraid to have a glimpse of the game, that’s what I want to say here. overall there are 5 different type sof stars I nth e game which you can select from so work on the same in which I am telling you and hence you will get all the information about the same, that’s what I want to say here.

The title of the youtube video is Sword of the Stars 2 - VideoGameGeek @ E3 2011 so you must have a glimpse of the trailer there you can see developers talking about the different aspects of the game talking about me I am beginner for the game. so for me the video was quite informative and hence you should check out that.

Yes guys that was a great vide and was quite informative as well, thanks a ton for the same, I did get all the information that was related to the stars and hence thanks a lot for that.