Thread: Need a good sci-fi strategy game

Need a good sci-fi strategy game

I hope you all have read the title properly, so is there anyone here who has got options for the game then do let me know as soon as possible. I want to play some good sci fi strategy game that has some good graphics. In fact a online multiplayer game would also do for me, so that’s what I am expectring here. can you all please tell me something about the same over here then do let me know as soon as possible over here. now I am asking for the sci-fi strategy game sicne that is the field that I have never toched and hence I would love to play that game for sure. so some good suggestions from you all are highly welcomed here.

Re: Need a good sci-fi strategy game

Quote Originally Posted by $Nakul$ View Post
    I hope you all have read the title properly, so is there anyone here who has got options for the game then do let me know as soon as possible. I want to play some good sci fi strategy game that has some good graphics. In fact a online multiplayer game would also do for me, so that’s what I am expectring here. can you all please tell me something about the same over here then do let me know as soon as possible over here. now I am asking for the sci-fi strategy game since that is the field that I have never toched and hence I would love to play that game for sure. so some good suggestions from you all are highly welcomed here.
    Sword of the Stars II is a perfect option for you I feel. so you should definitely go ahead with that one that’s what I think here, so hope you did get the necessary information on the same, so that’s what I ma saying here. this game has been recently released and in case if you find that a bit complicating then I would say that you go with the Sword of the Stars I. even that is an interesting game that I think you should give a try for sure, so that’s what my suggestion is for you do go ahead with what I have suggested you hope so that will work for you, that’s it from my side.

Great that you have come here asking for the suggestions I would advise you to go with the Galactic Civilizations. A muct play game if you are looking for a sci fi strategy that’s what I am saying here, so that’s what I want to say here. some of my friends also suggest me to play Masters of Orion 2 since I haven’t played it so I would not like to give that suggestion for you but surely you should give a try for the same tahts what I am saying here, so you can go ahead with the one that I have suggested you it will surely be a good option to go with. so try and of the two games that I have suggested you and I am sure that you will love the choices that I have suggested you, that’s for sure, so I hope that’s enough for you.

Games that are online multiplayer then I would like to tell you some 3-4 games that are worth playing, so here I begin with
    1.) Armada 2526 check out for the Supernova expansion

2.) Distant Worlds, including Return of the Shakturi expansion

4.) Sword of the Stars Complete check if you are having all the expansions packs i.e. Murder of Crows, Born of Blood, and Argos Naval Yard)
    So do try out with the games I am sure that would be a lifetime experience for you.

Quote Originally Posted by $Nakul$ View Post
    I hope you all have read the title properly, so is there anyone here who has got options for the game then do let me know as soon as possible. I want to play some good sci fi strategy game that has some good graphics. In fact a online multiplayer game would also do for me, so that’s what I am expectring here. can you all please tell me something about the same over here then do let me know as soon as possible over here. now I am asking for the sci-fi strategy game sicne that is the field that I have never toched and hence I would love to play that game for sure. so some good suggestions from you all are highly welcomed here.
    A free game that is available is named as aurora. It is a free 4x game which can be played though it si a much simple game but I know many of my friends who play this game and also love them as well, that’s what I am saying here. so you can check out that game as well.

I am playing space empires 5, for awhile now. It is a good game but its interface is not as good since the AI looks horrible but the interesting part of the game is that is has got some ship building tips and the process of building the whole kingdom is very engaging and hence indulging in it is a good thing to do. There are many sci fi strategy games that are available in the market these days but many of them are mention here and hence that’s what I am saying here.

Emperor of the Fading Suns is the good choice for you that’s what I am saying here. so do go ahead with the game.

Of all the games I liked the Armageddon Empires even the Sins of a solar empire is a good game the worst of them all is the Master of Orion 3. It is anot a worthy game at all since it has got so many patches that it is not worth considering at all, so a big no for this game do not go ahead with it, that’s my opinion for you make sure that you do follow it. so that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by addie View Post
    Games that are online multiplayer then I would like to tell you some 3-4 games that are worth playing, so here I begin with
    1.) Armada 2526 check out for the Supernova expansion

2.) Distant Worlds, including Return of the Shakturi expansion

4.) Sword of the Stars Complete check if you are having all the expansions packs i.e. Murder of Crows, Born of Blood, and Argos Naval Yard)
    So do try out with the games I am sure that would be a lifetime experience for you.
    I find Armada 2526 is a ok game and hence what I am saying is that it is not necessary that you should go with this game the ultimate game of them all is the Galactic Civilizations 2: Ultimate Edition playing with the game is a good experience better it would be if you can play the multiplayer one that’s a good option. The cartoonish look is simply wasted in the game and hence I am saying that GalCiv2 would not eb abad choice at all. hope so you will be happy with the response that I have given here.

For me the Space Empires 4 was the best game and it was the great thing to play it I am amazed that nobody here has mention about the game, I have seen that game and played as well excellent one mch better than the Space Empires 5. So first try with this one, I feel.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here, appreciate the help that you have given here. well a lot of options has left me confused with which I should be goig however I will be making sure that I will reply back to you all if I got some suggestions for the game, that’s what I am saying here. you all did a great work of suggesting em all t he possibilities for the sci fi strtagey game that was a great thin for me and hence I appreciate your help for the game, so thanks a ton for the same. appreciated!