Thread: Scripting in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Scripting in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

For me, scripting is the major problem in the Pro Evolution Soccer 2012. It is absurd mind-numbing levels. I really give up with the Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 from the scripting. If I were to choose one thing to take out it then it would be scripting as PES 2011 doesn't feel as fulfilling as I know it's all scripted. It only creates the game go as it is. I would like to tell Konami to solve the scripting ASAP.

Re: Scripting in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

I am aware that there are some amounts of the scripting within all the Pro Evolution Soccer games but I can say that the scripting for the PES 2011 is really worse. I also found that once winning 4 or 5 games back to back in the Masters League, the game players have no energy and as a result of that they make atrocious AI mistakes.

Going back to artificial intelligence, the improvements also concern the play of defenders. The marking area is usually respected by liberals and side, while the defensive midfielders are more easily fill the holes. This general improvement in the IQ field players is sadly neglected by the guardians, at least in the version we were able to take control. See a doorman pounce on a poor stray bullet at 5 m from his post for a corner to let go, its task. Especially hope that this kind of detail will be removed by the final version.

You should not play ML too much as that is extremely real. I have had a run to the champs league through a pimped up Arsenal ended through Marseille. Mostly first league that I won 2-1 as well as second league my players just wouldn't score regardless of what and I gave an open goal but he missed.

Let's be honest as this new version we felt really improved from this point of view. What a pleasure to see a fullback with a solution overflow without having to do anything. And especially since the calls are quite thoughtful, making the player in the space offered by the defense and not just straight ahead. It will of course see these good dispositions in the final version of the title but already PES 2012 seems more flexible in building a game licked. A finding that we must also manually switch the system to less rigorous than in PES 2011, including the ability to adjust the level of automation passes the options.

This time Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 we were able to take over, the time of a session on PS3, against a playable one but two against two. The least we can say is that this vintage 2011's game Konami has much to do to stand out. FIFA has not only taken the lead for several years, but the next episode promises to be particularly promising.

The demo for the "PES 2012" already makes a lot and can now pay great anticipation for the final game. Even more than in previous versions, with "Pro Evolution Soccer 2012" been careful to give the teams an individual character.