Thread: Which one will you prefer console or PC version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

Which one will you prefer console or PC version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

I had never played the PC version of PES series. But tell me whether you have played ever the PC version of the game? tell me which one will be the better option for me that is the PC version or Console version of the PES 2012. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Which one will you prefer console or PC version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

Well if you are having PC with the good configuration and you are able to make high settings on the computer of yours than according to me PC version of the game will be the best option for you. I was having pes210 for the computer and I have found that the PC version of the game was having the better gameplay. The Xbox 360 was having the smooth game play as PC but there will be jerky gameplay on the PS3. Also the graphics of the game is quite bad on the PS3.

Re: Which one will you prefer console or PC version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

Most probable the PC version of the game is normally considered as better. I am not having computer with the great configuration and hence I would like to have the console version of the game.

I am in the process of moving from the PES11 on the PS3 to the computer of mine. it is a really big process of downloading the large patches and files . I am hoping that I will be able to run the latest Fire Patch so that we can get the Jenkeys EPL Stadium patch so that I can play the most real time ML with the Everton. I am getting really confuse when I need to use the computer game. I think it is quite frustrating.

But still I am imagine when PES12 on the PS3 when it supposed to coming out. if I can get the PC sorted and most probably use the most of the times. I looking for the ultimate broadcast simulation in the Premier League with the help of the correct camera angles, scoreboards, stadiums and player.

I would like to have the PC version of the game because of the editing which I can do in the game by using modding tools. However there will be no difference in the gameplay on all the platform.

I also like to have the PC version of the game. however I would like to play the game on the xbox 360 for the online version of the game. it seems to be quite terrible when you are supposed to cheat in the PC version of the game. So I think I will defiantly download and install the console version of the game.

According to me to playing game on the computer as it is quite easy to install the patch in the game. however I am wondering that there will be better gameplay on the Playstation. However if you are looking to play this particular game on the Xbox 360 then I let you know that there will not be any fun while doing the same because the Option files which you are supposed to use while using Xbox is quite frustrating.

Well I have found that the online mode of the game is not good. I let you know that I love to play Master League and it is taking lots of load time on the Xbox patches and OFs are compared to one which I have seen on the computer. it is quite frustrating when you are supposed to download stuffs on the hard disk of the computer.

I would like to play the game on the Xbox 360. Why I am saying because it will have great user friendly look and feel for this particular game. it is really difficult when you are supposed to deal with the patches in the game. if you really wanted to play the same on the computer of yours than you can play the game by using the controller which are replacing the keyboard of the computer of yours.
    As far as PS3 is concerned it is to be considered as good for the editing purpose. However there is a risk of hacking and I think there will be worse experience of playing game on the PS3 rather than that of the Xbox 360.

Yes you are absolutely right you are going to have great fun while playing Xbox 360. You will have great online play when you are supposed to play the game on the Xbox 360. But there will money factor in that particular situation. If you are talking about PS 3 than it will best for the free online game as well as patches.

I would prefer for the PC version of the game because there will be better graphics , easy editing and there will be less issue while playing online game.